Main Menu

ARMA 3 Players

Started by PanzersEast, August 29, 2014, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast

How many ARMA 3 players do we have here?  Is there any interest from the Grogs group to setup a play night?


PE

Skoop

I have Arma3, I give it a go.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I play.  But no god-damned Go-Karts!

PanzersEast


Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


MikeGER

report for duty  :)

i didnt touched it for a long time ...so epexct a 'Privat Pyle' for the first hour ;)

Father Ted

I've been playing for a while - mostly "Hostile Takeover" MP

jomni

Me.  But you guys know I'm in an odd time zone.

Tuna

My 15 year old has it.. could log on to his ID..  O:-)

Swatter

Are we talking about coop? I would be in for that.

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Great Ajax

After picking up my new high speed video card last weekend, I have been getting more into Arma 3 so I am interested.

Trey

republic

I would very much like a Grogs ARMA group!  I often really want to play ARMA3 but unless you can play regularly and get to know people...multiplayer is pretty annoying.

Great Ajax

I was playing with the Zeus interface yesterday and I am very impressed.  It is very easy to maneuver and drop in friendly and enemy elements.  It was pretty cool just to drop a bunch of units in and watch them fight.

Trey