If you're into FRIDAY you're a friend of mine

Started by undercovergeek, October 03, 2014, 05:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek



For Malcolm.

There will be Elite Dangerous and sussing out the new systems

There will be Rome II and the Spartans

There will be making a volcano for juniors school project, and then tobogonnaning with junior

Have a great weekend guys


MetalDog

You guys already have SNOW?!?!?!????!!  DAMN, that's cold!  Any game time this weekend will likely consist of Warlock, Civ, and/or To End All Wars.  It's just a matter of finding the time.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Shelldrake

I just loaded Endless Space Gold so some 4x space gaming is in store for me and maybe some Warlock Master of the Arcane as a change of pace.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on October 03, 2014, 06:03:26 AM
You guys already have SNOW?!?!?!????!!  DAMN, that's cold!  Any game time this weekend will likely consist of Warlock, Civ, and/or To End All Wars.  It's just a matter of finding the time.

its an indoor, artificial job - its cold but not that cold

Bison

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 03, 2014, 06:12:45 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on October 03, 2014, 06:03:26 AM
You guys already have SNOW?!?!?!????!!  DAMN, that's cold!  Any game time this weekend will likely consist of Warlock, Civ, and/or To End All Wars.  It's just a matter of finding the time.

its an indoor, artificial job - its cold but not that cold

The operative words to use when discussing work with geek is "sun tanning bed". 

I'm not sure what I'll play this weekend, but I will be trying to catch some of the baseball games on TV.

tgb

Still digging endless Legends, and I hope to finish my Vaulters campaign this weekend. 

I finally bit the bullet and ordered an Xbox 360 controller, which should be here tomorrow.  I have a bunch of games that are really tough to play with keyboard and mouse like Dark Souls, Sleeping Dogs, a couple of the Batman Arkham games, and my latest find, Hand of Fate.  I'll be testing some or all of those this weekend as well.

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 03, 2014, 05:49:44 AM


For Malcolm.

There will be Elite Dangerous and sussing out the new systems

There will be Rome II and the Spartans

There will be making a volcano for juniors school project, and then tobogonnaning with junior

Have a great weekend guys

I actually brought the album just on the strength of that track.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Quote from: Bison on October 03, 2014, 07:35:47 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on October 03, 2014, 06:12:45 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on October 03, 2014, 06:03:26 AM
You guys already have SNOW?!?!?!????!!  DAMN, that's cold!  Any game time this weekend will likely consist of Warlock, Civ, and/or To End All Wars.  It's just a matter of finding the time.

its an indoor, artificial job - its cold but not that cold

The operative words to use when discussing work with geek is "sun tanning bed". 

I'm not sure what I'll play this weekend, but I will be trying to catch some of the baseball games on TV.

one slip and im cursed to carry that round with me forever!

grudge bearing bastard   :P

Rayfer

Quote from: bob48 on October 03, 2014, 07:37:25 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on October 03, 2014, 05:49:44 AM


For Malcolm.

There will be Elite Dangerous and sussing out the new systems

There will be Rome II and the Spartans

There will be making a volcano for juniors school project, and then tobogonnaning with junior

Have a great weekend guys

I actually brought the album just on the strength of that track.

To me, AC/DC was one of rock's great bands until the singer opened his mouth and ruined it all. They should have stuck to instrumentals. Sorry, just my honest opinion.

Gusington

Age of Wonders III...just getting into the tutorial campaign but it is addictive like gaming crack. And the elves are a little, er...Azzy for me. Do other races in AoWIII play a little, er...darker?

Also holding out for the price of Shadow of Mordor to drop. And Armenia still sings its siren song for me in Rome 2. Want to get some seasonal dark fantasy gaming in before taking on that campaign though.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

PanzersEast

Couple of items on tap for the weekend.


  • SteelBeasts with DoW
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Starpoint Gemini II
  • Rome Total War II
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Distant Worlds
  • Xenonauts
  • Crusader Kings II

Yea, I was out last weekend so I am trying to catch up and I know I won't be able to play all of these... but they are at least on my list.

PE

Barthheart

Just pumped up my CKII with the sale so I need to get back into that.... or wait for new expansion....  :P

Also have a face to face game of Sergeants! setup for tomorrow morning. Should be fun.

Also have a CiV epic campaign going as Japan in an gigantic map of Earth.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on October 03, 2014, 08:08:41 AM
Also have a face to face game of Sergeants! setup for tomorrow morning. Should be fun.

do you actually get to play this time?!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 03, 2014, 08:24:27 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on October 03, 2014, 08:08:41 AM
Also have a face to face game of Sergeants! setup for tomorrow morning. Should be fun.

do you actually get to play this time?!

Mostly.... teaching a newbie to play.  O0

Kushan

If I don't sleep for the next two days I might be able to get to the whole list:

Rome Total War 2: Finally started clicking with me this week. Just finished off the last Etruscan league fleet and concluding my first war with Carthage, where I took two cities form them. Going to redistribute units from my existing legions into a new 4th legion and begin a drive against the barbarians in the north.

Command: Scenario testing, as well as testing out the latest beta patch.

Wasteland 2: Was my most anticipated game of the year and its been out for two weeks and I've barely touched it.

Distant Worlds: Continue my AAR.

EUIV MP: Was still undecided last night, but may be starting an MP game with Baloogan and couple of others from the Command community.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play