If you're into FRIDAY you're a friend of mine

Started by undercovergeek, October 03, 2014, 05:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

GDS_Starfury

Im not a fan of the band but that can be replaced.
I also didnt even bother looking at how much it cost.
Id probably have to have Mirth and Gus working triple shifts to afford it.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Bison


Sir Slash

Watch? I thought it was a Space Station. Cool either way.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Shelldrake

I finished my second game of Warlock against the AI on normal. Also jumped into Endless Space but had to lower the difficulty to Easy since the AI was steam rolling me on normal, probably because I don't yet understand the game mechanics.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

undercovergeek

And the first shot looks freakishly like a starport entry, I thought it was an elite watch at first

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 05, 2014, 10:54:45 PM
Watch? I thought it was a Space Station. Cool either way.

Haha..."that's no watch, it's a space station!"

Gusington

Toonces must have said that exact line at least once.

Age of Wonders III has sunk ts claws in to me. I really am loving it (note I have never played the original games).

Anyone have that 'Golden Showers' AoW III DLC?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on October 06, 2014, 08:06:13 AM
Toonces must have said that exact line at least once.

Age of Wonders III has sunk ts claws in to me. I really am loving it (note I have never played the original games).

Anyone have that 'Golden Showers' AoW III DLC?

Yes.

I think it only has some extra content.  Halflings (bleh) as a new playable race.  I got it for the new neutral/wandering monsters, primarily.   Looking forward to the next one that will have the Undead class and such.

Gusington

Isn't there some kind of 'new world' campaign in that DLC?

Any eta on that undead DLC?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

PanzersEast

Quote from: Gusington on October 06, 2014, 09:01:12 AM
Isn't there some kind of 'new world' campaign in that DLC?

Any eta on that undead DLC?

Not yet... but waiting on it.  Some o the new fixes and features I feel have advanced the game and I have the new DLC.  The game is turning out nicely from where it was.  I am currently in mid game with the new DLC.  Also, I would rank AOW3 and FE:LH way ahead of everything else.... I played one complete game of Endless Legend and the game overall is still too shallow for replay.... still needs a lot of content added to it.

Also, I played mainly the Painting the Walls game this weekend thanks to my wife.... so not much done.

PE

Sir Slash

I had a quiet day Sat. and so managed to pull-out a win in Decisive Campaigns WtP: Case Yellow. 10 Days early actually, something I never thought possible for me when I started. The AI is very good and made me pay dearly for drooping the 22nd Air Landing Div. close to I thought an empty Brussels. It wasn't and my panzers got there just in time to save the last regt. of the 22nd from total destruction. Now it's on to Sea Lion though I wish there was a second French campaign to play because I never got to capture Paris. Great game.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I am just in the elven tutorial (appropriately enough) and I love how deep and well written AoW III is. I dropped Endless Legend for AoW III as it is indeed much more fleshed out. I bet I could get 100s of hours squeezed out of AoW III.

Have not played Fallen Enchantress yet.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

This past weekend somehow got away from me (I had to work Fri, Sat, and Sun night, which obviously didn't help), so very little gaming was accomplished.  I managed a little Armada 2526 Supernova and a teeny, tiny bit of Neverwinter Nights, but that was honestly it. 




Quote from: Gusington on October 06, 2014, 08:06:13 AM
Age of Wonders III has sunk ts claws in to me. I really am loving it (note I have never played the original games).

Anyone have that 'Golden Showers' AoW III DLC?
A new site called "Explorminate" (focusing on 4x and similar strategy games) just put up a review of Golden Realms a few days ago.  Their take was pretty positive FWIW. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd