Grand Prix Racing Online (browser F1 management sim)

Started by Huw the Poo, October 08, 2014, 03:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

I find it funny that you dont like F1 racing but do like the game.  this real lifes season has been pretty great in a lot of ways.  lots of team drama, a crushing lead for 1 team but a fair number of upsets along the way.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Slick Wilhelm

I've been accepted and I've been placed in Rookie group 238.

Like my avatar?  O:-)

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

by the way Slick, in the real world of F1 who are your favorites?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Slick Wilhelm

#20
I like a lot of the drivers, but if I'm forced to pick one to root for, I'd say Valtteri Bottas. I like how upbeat and mature he is for his young age.

As to the Mercedes bruhaha, I'm in Nico's corner. Mercedes has already banked on him as their future, and they seem to think(as I do) that Lewis is a bit of a drama queen. When Lewis has his head screwed on right, nobody is faster. But he is so easily ruffled and thrown off his game.

It's a pity that Lewis and Nico, friends for so long, have let the championship race affect their personal relationship. Hopefully, they can be friends again someday.

I can't wait to see where Alonso ends up. I know McLaren is the obvious choice, but I can't believe they'd take him back after he cost them $100 million just a few years ago.

How about that Vettel bombshell at Suzuka, eh? 

JudgeDredd

I don't think I've seen anyone nearly as chirpy as Ricciardo. He's superb in interview...never down always smiling...and he's not even winning yet!  ;D

Legend
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Slick Wilhelm

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 10, 2014, 08:34:27 AM
I don't think I've seen anyone nearly as chirpy as Ricciardo. He's superb in interview...never down always smiling...and he's not even winning yet!  ;D

Legend

Indeed, how can you not like Ricciardo. He's a breath of fresh air in the paddock, for sure. He's got some serious skills, too. I can see him becoming a World Champion someday(if he's got the best car).

Huw the Poo

First race is on 17 October, last race is 12 December.  Good luck guys!  I'll be going for promotion this season.  I won't get anywhere near it, but hope to learn a fair bit along the way. :)

You can download the season calendar as an .ics and integrate it into your email client by the way.  Quite useful.  I've placed on offer on a 85 OA driver and will find out if I've got him on Monday.

Slick - yours is the best avatar I've seen so far.  That girl has some meat on her bones.  O0

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Slick Wilhelm

What happens if you miss a race? I'll be out of town on a fishing trip during the first race this weekend.

Huw the Poo

Nothing, but obviously you'll miss out on potential points - not that that really matters in your first season.  You won't be kicked out or anything.  It's very common for players not to take part in 100% of the races for the season.

Slick Wilhelm


JudgeDredd

Quote from: Huw the Poo on October 13, 2014, 07:46:55 PM
Nothing, but obviously you'll miss out on potential points - not that that really matters in your first season.  You won't be kicked out or anything.  It's very common for players not to take part in 100% of the races for the season.
I'd like to see Mercedes miss a few races! Not that it would help the other teams...which reminds me of a joke...

England are going to play Scotland at football. The English lads meet up in the bar the night before and are bitching.
"I can't believe we have to play Scotland"..."What's the point...they're crap"..."Even their fans are horrid"

"Oi marra's" says Gascoigne "Y'all stay put mun...I'll tak them an mesen"

"Really Gazza...? You sure?"

"Why aye....nae botha mun"

The next day the big match starts. The guys are in the pub and playing pool and they hear huge cheers and look up at the TV and sure enough, 1 minute in, it's 1 - 0 to England...sublime strike from Gazza.

They switch the TV off...not wanting to see the bloodshed and carry on playing pool. Eventually, one of the drunken players shouts "Oi...it must be full time - stick the telly on". When they switch it on, they see the score is 1-1.

In walks Gazza an hour later to the quizzical looks from the blokes. "Gazza...what the hell happened man...you were 1-0 up in a minute. We switched the telly off thinking it was a cake walk...but a draw???"

"I'm sorry lads" says Gazza "I let yeez doon mun."

"What happened?"

Gazza replied "I wiz sent aff in the 2nd minute"




Sorry...please feel free to continue... ;D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

GDS_Starfury

despite being left handed and left eye dominant I prefer faces with more left turns.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.