AssCreed Pirates + Sid Meir's Pirates == RAVEN'S CRY??

Started by JasonPratt, October 10, 2014, 04:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Oh, and add liberally from Pirates of the Caribbean and Max Payne while we're at it, sure, why not...?  :smitten:

Where the heck did this come from??

http://store.steampowered.com/app/281130/

It looks badass as all hell. My opinion of which is not slightly affected by the fact I look like the player character, by the way. Though there's that, too.

Here's the cinematic plot setup trailer



One official gameplay trailer



A different official gameplay trailer



Supposedly releases October 14. The biggest game so far by the devs was the movie tie-in game for Iron Sky; which I heard enough surprisingly good about to buy on sale but haven't played yet.


A bunch of pirates fiddling around with a bawdy drinking song. Seriously, that's the trailer.


ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Angry Joe's interview with the lead writer and director:

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Nefaro

I put it on my wishlist awhile back when I saw it in the Upcoming list.

But it'll definitely be a "wait and see" situation. 

Tpek

Just bear in mind this was delayed today to November 27th.

JasonPratt

#4
Oh? When I posted that, Steam was still saying "October" (though not a date -- I had gotten that from elsewhere.)

Update, ah I see the dev announcement a little downpage now. But "October" still up-page. Weird.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat