Which movie pilot are you?

Started by republic, October 17, 2014, 12:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jejo68


Atilla60

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

undercovergeek


Staggerwing

Another Gary Merrill here.

Let's all skip the raid on Ploesti today and head straight down to the pub.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

#19
Quote from: mirth on October 17, 2014, 02:01:40 PM
I can't wait to see who gets Peter Graves from Airplane!


That would be me :)


And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

I am Mickey Rooney from The Bridges of Toko Ri!

"You are a loyal, good-natured friend in deed who will put yourself in harm's way to help a colleague—even if it means making the ultimate sacrifice."

Nice.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on October 17, 2014, 07:57:52 PM
"You are a loyal, good-natured friend in deed who will put yourself in harm's way to help a colleague—even if it means making the ultimate sacrifice."

Excellent. You're ready to be my wingman.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Couldn't be more appropriate than Mickey Rooney for me.

Where are we flying first?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

#23
Quote from: Gusington on October 17, 2014, 08:21:12 PM
Couldn't be more appropriate than Mickey Rooney for me.

Where are we flying first?

I would have bet all my Canadian Tire money on you getting Nien Nunb.


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

endfire79

He must have got numb from all that copiloting ;)

"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

Staggerwing

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 17, 2014, 08:33:34 PM
[
I would have bet all my Canadian Tire money on you getting Nien Nunb.


Who are you kidding- you print that stuff in your basement.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Quote from: mirth on October 17, 2014, 01:07:34 PM
QuoteJohn Wayne from Flying Leathernecks

You won't flinch at making the personal sacrifices it takes to get the job done.

Damn straight!

+1
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Martok

I got William Holden from The Bridges at Toko-Ri. 

"You put yourself on the line, time and time again, and do your duty because you just couldn't live with yourself if you failed to give your best."

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces