World War Cthulhu

Started by Nefaro, November 13, 2014, 04:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Just came out.

I'm debating the Kindle edition..

http://www.amazon.com/World-War-Cthulhu-Collection-Lovecraftian-ebook/dp/B00MUEK5YU

Dunno when the hell I'd find time to catch up on all my Kindle books yet to be read.  But you don't see this every day.

Staggerwing

O0
I may have to get this as well.

From the book's teaser:
QuoteThe world is at war against things that slink and gibber in the darkness, and titans that stride from world to world, sewing madness and death.

Afterwards the Great Old Ones will knit their brows and darn their Unholy Socks, maybe?  ::)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

Gusington

I wonder if I can find a Cthulu sewing guide forThe Wife...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 13, 2014, 07:29:19 AM
^ Oy, that hurts.

See? Its sowing madness already!

(Because I didn't use an apostrophe for my contraction. That's why the needle was slowly digging into your mind.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

Sewing the seeeeeeds of loooooooove...