Order of Battle: Pacific Live Stream starts soon!

Started by Grimnirsson, December 17, 2014, 01:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper


Gusington

Really?? Awesome. Link?

Been waiting for this for a while.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

I'm not particularly stoked about this - so I can see myself saving a few quid.

And good - because I've been eyeing up a Tamiya 1/35 scale Tiger 1, a Tamiya 1/35 scale Sherman Firefly and a Tamiya 1/35 scale M1A1 Abrams  :)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Yeah - still a bit poorly - but better than the other day  :(
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Apocalypse 31

Panzer General / Panzer Corps spawn, but please at least admit the beauty of this new game engine.

Find me another WW2 tactical turn based game that looks as good.

Or...find me a cold war or modern tactical turn based that looks as good.

jomni

The game has an interesting supply and fatigue rule which means you can't blitz your way across the map.

Gusington

The game does look awfully sexy and the logistics aspect of it does look solid. Can't wait!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd