Steel Beasts Pro Update

Started by Asid, December 18, 2014, 06:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asid

Hi

There is now an"official" site for the Dogs of war. Here you will find all sorts of info relating to Steel Beasts Pro. Events, sessions, training, official news, etc.....

You do not have to be a member of the Dogs of War to sign up for the site. We are still working on it.

Please take a look.

Here: www.dogsofwarvu.com/

Thank you
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Nefaro


GDS_Starfury

Kudos on all the work youve done Asid!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Asid

Thank you for the kind words  :)
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

jomni

Great. I stopped playing as other stuff got in the way. I applaud your dedication to this title.

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on December 18, 2014, 07:18:18 PM
Great. I stopped playing as other stuff got in the way. I applaud your dedication to this title.

Same.

I'll swing back through shortly, when the fancy strikes again.  Had fun but my interests can be rather flighty as you all know.

Yskonyn

And here I was, thinking at first the official patch hit!
Darn, Asid! :) :)


-oOo-
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Apocalypse 31

Quote from: Nefaro on December 18, 2014, 09:12:06 PM
Quote from: jomni on December 18, 2014, 07:18:18 PM
Great. I stopped playing as other stuff got in the way. I applaud your dedication to this title.

Same.

I'll swing back through shortly, when the fancy strikes again.  Had fun but my interests can be rather flighty as you all know.

Been playing SB on and off for about 8 years. Every now and then I get really frustrated that the game pigeonholes itself as an armor sim, and does everything else so poorly. If eSim would expand into the combined arms realm I think they would be a bit more successful.. Certainly more realistic and more enjoyable.

DoW is the only VU I've ever played SB with during the last 8 years. Enjoyed my time with them, and will return when I get the itch again.

Asid

All the Groghead SB players are still in the "list" however they do need to join the website and fill out the "DOW application" form

All the relevant info will be on the site :)


Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

Quote from: Yskonyn on December 18, 2014, 10:20:59 PM
And here I was, thinking at first the official patch hit!
Darn, Asid! :) :)


-oOo-

The next update (free) is imminent. It is scheduled for this month. The DOWvu website and news letter will contain all the info :)

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on December 19, 2014, 12:08:51 AM

DoW is the only VU I've ever played SB with during the last 8 years. Enjoyed my time with them, and will return when I get the itch again.


Thanks. You are most welcome :)
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

we will list all news on the site: Twitter and as a "flash" message

Also in the news and announcements section in the forum

Heres the latest:

Official news

Next update is imminent...hopefully this weekend. It was meant to be yesterday but was delayed.
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Nefaro

Quote from: Asid on December 19, 2014, 06:45:11 AM

Heres the latest:

Official news

Next update is imminent...hopefully this weekend. It was meant to be yesterday but was delayed.


Do they typically have the standard follow-up patches to catch the stuff that got through, like most?  Or will we be waiting for awhile in between updates?

Asid

Hey Nefaro

They could release a hotfix if it was required but i believe their patches are pretty sound (as mush as they can be)

Also the update will not arrive this weekend. It will be here during the week with an announcement on Sunday.

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying