The Ship! Let's all get it!

Started by Toonces, January 12, 2015, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on January 13, 2015, 09:58:15 AM
This is a trick to make me break my no new games resolution  >:(

(a) It's not a new game; it's been out for years. (Loophole Clause, Gamer Contract #515a, subsection R12.)

(2) Resolutions are lame.

(III) You really think a GH member can put one over on you?

(Vier) There is no 'break,' there is only joining. JOIN USSS...IT IS ONLY FIVE DOLLAH...


mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

LongBlade

I've played around with it. It has some interesting mechanics which make it more than just a "wander around and find a mark" game.

For instance there is a meter for food and drink. You need to find a restaurant or bar to reduce the need.

There's also a kind of bio-break meter, forcing you to periodically go to the restroom.

There's also a a hygiene meter which forces you to shower or wash your hands periodically.

Each of these mechanics forces you to, at some point, move from a safe location (lots of witnesses) to a place where there are no witnesses/cameras.

I can see how, as a group, we might enjoy what is essentially a video game of tag. For $5 this is a no-brainer.

Except for Mirth. 
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 13, 2015, 11:37:55 AM
No he doesn't

Oh, but he does.

A five dollar Bill Murray trumps anything that isn't female and scantily clad.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Con on January 13, 2015, 09:15:59 AM
I am in. Practicing my killer death moves with the mannequin arm

Con

Would you say that you are now armed and dangerous?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Con

I have always been a proponent of the 2nd Amendment to Arm Bears.....or is it the other way around always get that mixed up

Con

GDS_Starfury

Come on Mirth, you can sneak up behind me and stab me in the neck.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 13, 2015, 02:05:02 PM
Come on Mirth, you can sneak up behind me and stab me in the neck.

Like I need to buy a game...
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat


endfire79

Choose your poison.  Aquaman might suggest the silent but deadly approach (an underwater fart in the back)
"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

Gusington

JD talks tough but he probably bought 3 copies already.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sambo

I have x2 gift copies in my steam inventory if anyone wants a copy (so need an email address to send to or friend in steam)

Nefaro

#28
Damn.. and I just picked up Payday 2 on the Xmas sale in the hopes of heist multiplayer.  Now there's a murder multiplayer movement?  :))





I'm waffling.  Will you guys actually get a big game going or will this disappear?  ???

Cyrano

You gits play, let me know...

I've had the goofy thing for ages and realized I needed to take satisfaction in offing those I knew...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806