Homeworld Remastered Available for Pre-Order

Started by Jarhead0331, January 25, 2015, 02:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


undercovergeek


Gusington

I think the question was aimed at Star but now that you've outed yourself...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

....i would have bought it sooner or later anyway (planed to do at one of those Steam sales) so why not today
preloading :-) 

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on February 25, 2015, 08:46:02 AM
I think the question was aimed at Star but now that you've outed yourself...

lol i know, i just didnt expect it when i read it!

mikeck

If one could just "change" on demand I would have done it years ago. Truthfully, at my age I have to think that lifestyle is a lot less stressful than what I put up with now. Like a sportscar, girls were awesome when you first got into them...now you still love to ride but the maintenance is becoming a pain.

****awkward silence on thread*****
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

JudgeDredd

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Any impressions or are we just talking sexuality now?  :P
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

mikeck

"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

LongBlade

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 25, 2015, 11:02:53 AM
HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Any impressions or are we just talking sexuality now?  :P

All threads are discussions of sexuality. Some are are more overt than others.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

Well we learned something new about mikeck anyway. I'll notify the proper authorities.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on February 25, 2015, 01:40:53 PM
Well we learned something new about mikeck anyway. I'll notify the proper authorities.

Star's hotel room is going to get crowded...
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd