Homeworld Remastered Available for Pre-Order

Started by Jarhead0331, January 25, 2015, 02:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

one thing I loved about these games is that they reward the sneaky.   8)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


jomni

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 27, 2015, 05:32:43 PM
I caught myself early and only had to go back 1 mission.
get at least 6 salvage vettes early and fill out your allotment as soon as you can.  Im going to set myself up right for the Kadesh mission.  kill the fuel tankers and snag those multi-beam frigates!  Love those fuckers!!!

Thanks for the tip.

Gusington

Star preaching that 'bigger isn't always better'?

Did I make a wrong turn at Albuquerque?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Ive always said you were better then Mirth.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


jomni

Quote from: jomni on February 27, 2015, 06:43:54 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 27, 2015, 05:32:43 PM
I caught myself early and only had to go back 1 mission.
get at least 6 salvage vettes early and fill out your allotment as soon as you can.  Im going to set myself up right for the Kadesh mission.  kill the fuel tankers and snag those multi-beam frigates!  Love those fuckers!!!

Thanks for the tip.

Taking out those fuel pods worked like a charm.  Those fighters stopped harassing me in no time.

GDS_Starfury

happy to help.  O0  how many multi beam ships did you snag?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

and I just stole a carrier and a destroyer on the Wastelands mission.  ^-^
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

in other news...
when you've defeated all opposition on a level you can hyper out and the game is supposed to collect all available resources.
but it doesn't, it just collects most of them.  now while my method of pilfering and highjacking any ship I can makes this less of an issue I still like lots of cash in the bank just in case.  but fear not.  you dont have to spend all that time watching collectors gather rocks.
it seems that when you tab out of the game to desktop it still runs.  so you can collect all the RU you need and watch porn at the same time.  :D
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


jomni

#143
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 27, 2015, 10:58:04 PM
and I just stole a carrier and a destroyer on the Wastelands mission.  ^-^

Just two multi-beam frigates.  How many salvage ships does it take to steal a carrier and destroyer? I already built my own destroyer and those drone frigates are handy at fighter defence.

GDS_Starfury

2 for frigates, 6 for the carrier and 4 for the destroyers.  having them backed up with repair vettes and some fighter cover helps.
grabbing those 2 ships cost me about 20 fighters and 15 or so corvettes. 

I have to admit that the GUI isnt what I remember and its far short of what you get in HW2 and HW Cataclysm.
still loads of fun though.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

#145
pro-tip for gamers and modelers:

do not keep an x-acto knife anywhere near your vapor pen while engrossed in commanding space fleets.

I damn near stabbed myself in the mouth!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


jomni

Stuck again!  Aliens turn my ships into enemies.

mikeck

On skirmishes the game crashes while loading the Map when I try to play anyone it haigaraa...anyone else experience this?
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 28, 2015, 12:37:29 AM
pro-tip for gamers and modelers:

do not keep an x-acto knife anywhere near your vapor pen while engrossed in commanding space fleets.

I damn near stabbed myself in the mouth!

Seems like good advice :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

undercovergeek

So you're leaving it to me to ask why he's playing games with a knife next to his pc?