Big winter storm on the way!

Started by Shelldrake, January 26, 2015, 07:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

endfire79

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 16, 2015, 09:37:40 PM
if the snow gets any worse hes going to have to cut her open and sleep inside.

Lightsaber ready

"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 16, 2015, 09:37:40 PM
if the snow gets any worse hes going to have to cut her open and sleep inside.

Just because you treat all your women that way....
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

dont deflect your fetishes this way.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bayonetbrant

well, our "big" winter storm wasn't really "big" here

But what we got was about 1/4 inch of snow, followed by several hours of freezing rain.  So what's out there on the road, sidewalks, etc is about 1/2 inch of solid ice that looks like snow

From the window, it's a Christmas postcard winter wonderland.  Stepping out onto the back patio to take the dog out this morning, it's a hockey rink.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Apparently for a brief period of time the NY tourism website came to its senses and recommended people visit Florida instead  :2funny:



source: http://tbo.com/ap/offbeat2/ny-tourism-website-urges-visitors-to-visit-key-west-instead-20150217/
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

I have a sudden urge to sue the Ithica tourism board over cruel and unusual punishment.   :tickedoff:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

endfire79

College reinforcements from Quebec & Maritimes are on the way (spring break).  That should alleviate the geriatric eye-sores you're suffering from :)
"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

GDS_Starfury

We have enough of you people to!  :knuppel2:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


BanzaiCat

He's only interested in Latina babes, which tend to boil up to Florida from a more southerly direction...not so much Canadianistan or the Nor'east. :D

OJsDad

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 17, 2015, 01:31:56 PM
I have a sudden urge to sue the Ithica tourism board over cruel and unusual punishment.   :tickedoff:

You should sue the Florida tourism board for wanting to have everyone to come down there. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.