Hps sims new game - vengence

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 10, 2015, 07:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

panzerde

I like the idea, but damn, that is one ugly game. This coming from a guy that regularly plays JTS/HPS games.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Gusington

The content really waxes my carrot, despite the rough graphics. And on second view, they don't appear that bad. They aren't great...but the impalements are an interesting touch. Growing more interested.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

panzerde

Quote from: Gusington on February 10, 2015, 07:18:57 PM
The content really waxes my carrot...but the impalements are an interesting touch. Growing more interested.


This is why I hang out here.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Nefaro

Quote from: panzerde on February 10, 2015, 07:26:08 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 10, 2015, 07:18:57 PM
The content really waxes my carrot...but the impalements are an interesting touch. Growing more interested.


This is why I hang out here.

To watch Gus talk himself into buying every game mentioned?

>:D

Gusington

Haven't bought Vengeance yet. It would be my first ever HPS purchase too.  8)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Asid

Quote from: Gusington on February 10, 2015, 08:23:03 PM
Haven't bought Vengeance yet. It would be my first ever HPS purchase too.  8)

Better take those sunglasses off or you will not be able to see the game.... ::)

Sorry... couldn't resist... The colours are so ....brown...
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Toonces

Oh man, this is just what I've been waiting for.  I do believe I will be the test huckleberry for this one!   O:-)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Just bought it.  The mod-ability of this game pushed me way over the edge, and I didn't need much pushing.

I don't know how much I'll play it tonight, but I'll get some thoughts up when I have a chance to put in some time.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

jomni

Id like to know what can be moddable.

Toonces

Well it says:

Make History Your Own       
Vengenace lets players jump back into history with both feet with a full integrated symbol, map and battle editors.

(Nice grammar).

So it sounds like there is a lot for modders to play with.  I guess I'll have to wait and see.

And off topic, but that is the worst website I have ever seen in my whole life.  Seriously. 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

spelk

Dunno whether it was missed, but there is a free trial of his Vengeance game available direct from Jeff's website

Here's the direct link:
http://www.digitalgameworks.com/download/vengeance_setup.exe

So those trying to decide can try it out..

magnus

 Toonces, I have to ask. Is that clip from the TV series or some dark nasty part of the WWW?

WYBaugh

Quote from: magnus on February 11, 2015, 12:46:17 PM
Toonces, I have to ask. Is that clip from the TV series or some dark nasty part of the WWW?

It's in the episode The Cleveland-Loretta Quagmire :)

Toonces

LOL.  I saw it as some dude's avatar on some RPG website and I copied it for my own.

I wasn't sure if it was real or not, but I figured it was.  I love Family Guy!   :smitten:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs