Main Menu

Deathwing

Started by Jarhead0331, February 14, 2015, 09:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

REALLY looking forward to this one...

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Boggit

Do you know if these are cutscenes, or reflect actual gameplay footage? I wasnt sure from the trailer. If some of it is actually gameplay then I agree it looks awesome. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

That music track is pretty good too.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Boggit on February 15, 2015, 12:40:08 AM
Do you know if these are cutscenes, or reflect actual gameplay footage? I wasnt sure from the trailer. If some of it is actually gameplay then I agree it looks awesome. O0

I suspect it is not game play.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Boggit

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 15, 2015, 03:16:36 PM
Quote from: Boggit on February 15, 2015, 12:40:08 AM
Do you know if these are cutscenes, or reflect actual gameplay footage? I wasnt sure from the trailer. If some of it is actually gameplay then I agree it looks awesome. O0

I suspect it is not game play.
I did think that too. It sounds interesting though.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

SirAndrewD

Oh...uh...yowsers....

I have to change my Power Armor.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JasonPratt

I'm going to bet it's "polished" gameplay, like the Arkham special promo videos and cutscenes.

How I forgot to add this to my preliminary list of designated resolution cheats, I have no idea. But I'll retroactively make provision now (if early reviews are good enough).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

panzerde

Even if I wasn't terribly interested in the subject of the game, that soundtrack would be enough to get me to buy it. Very cool "Iron Sky" kind of vibe from the tracks on their site.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Jarhead0331

Leaked footage from E3.  Looking really good so far.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Jarhead0331

OMG. Game looks like a dream come true. Speechless...

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JasonPratt

I'm not unexcited, but I was hoping it would be an upgrade to the original FPS conversion of tabletop Space Hulk, which was rather genius. Still could be, I guess, but the number of Termies reduced to 4 mitigates against it.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

kludger

This looks good, if it has good co-op and ability to give order to the AI team-mates when playing solo, could be really fun.

-budd-

I'm down, FPS space hulk O0
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

Finally had a chance to watch the above video and wow...makes Space Marine look dated! And I loved that game.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Cyrano

#14
Dead sexy.

Fascinating that they engage the z-vector as the SH games never could. Wonderful.

Not the Blood Angels? I shall seek to forgive them.

For Sanguinius!

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806