Steamworld Heist - sidescrolling TBS with ship boarding shenanigans

Started by undercovergeek, March 11, 2015, 08:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek



i said it all in the title really, left me without a punchline down here

check out some screenies here -

http://steamworldgames.com/heist/screenshots/

Rayfer

An amusing trailer and perhaps a fun game.....but I absolutely hate side-scrollers.

Jarhead0331

I'm generally not a fan of side-scrollers either, but they can be done right...Cortex Command, Starbound, Terreria, etc.

The trailer doesn't give you much info. about the game though.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Rayfer

Rock/Paper/Shotgun article on the game...http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/03/11/hands-on-steamworld-heist/#more-275279 Generally positive "hands on" review....interesting that the game has turn based combat.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 11, 2015, 09:13:39 AM
I'm generally not a fan of side-scrollers either, but they can be done right...Cortex Command, Starbound, Terreria, etc.

The trailer doesn't give you much info. about the game though.

Tis turn based - more of a side scrolling x-com!

I hope

Arctic Blast

Steamworld Dig was a fun little game, and I'm definitely down for this one.  O0