I used to love her, but it's all FRIDAY now!

Started by MetalDog, March 13, 2015, 05:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Here's a surprise, I'll be playing Civ IV this weekend.  Both single and multi.  A dark horse might be EUIV. 
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

W8taminute

I really love the old Stones!  Good choice for a theme for this week MD.

I picked up Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires a few days ago so I'll spend some time with that.  I really really want to get Gary Grisby's WitE but the price tag is too steep for me.  So that means I'll also probably spend time doing my taxes this weekend to see if I get a decent refund or not.   :coolsmiley:

Then I can buy TW: Attila, Homeworld Remastered, and WitE
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

no one will play Homeworld with me.   :(  :'(
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

Gonna try and finish my review of Shining Path.
Get Cyrano my turn for Normandy 44... see if the damn Canucks can get off the beach finally.
Some more of Sid's Starships.

Try not to buy Cities: Skylines.....  :P

tgb

Cities: Skylines, SId's Starships, and the latest build of the Sovereignty beta for me.

Bison

Anguille

Looks like I am going to finish the Worldshift campaign (2 more scenarios). Also going to continue my Endless Space campaign (think I selected slow  :uglystupid2:) which can still last forever (I am first in everywhere but not enough for a win). Will also continue my campaigns in Armada 2526 Supernova and Master of Orion (still the best 4x imho).

Gusington

I am torn between finishing up my Attila TW Geats campaign and starting a Langobards campaign, or taking a TW break for a while and playing some Homeworld and Starships instead...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

PanzersEast

Well, let's see....... I am thinking about picking up Attila, but still unsure. 

- Cities: Skylines
- EU IV
- Space Hulk
- Darkest Dungeon
- Maybe CK2 or Distant Worlds

Still not sure exactly what I am going to stick with and see through, but hopefully after the weekend I will settle so who know it could be FE:LE or EL etc...

PE

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on March 13, 2015, 08:17:59 AM
I am torn between finishing up my Attila TW Geats campaign and starting a Langobards campaign, or taking a TW break for a while and playing some Homeworld and Starships instead...

Buy Cities: Skylines and join the cool kids.

Gusington

I have never been the cool kid. That's what makes me cool.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on March 13, 2015, 08:29:12 AM
Indeed, indeed  O0

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on March 13, 2015, 08:29:12 AM

Some of the more popular kids are going to be happy with having a new computer.  As one of them, let me just say, it was kinda fun
getting Steam to load up and do its thing -- BUT OMG Windows 8.1 is the UGLIEST windows yet.  Though it does seem to actually work, which is nice.  I didn't stop feeling exasperated (in a snotty popular kid kind of way) until I got google chrome and got an image loaded on my desk top.

Of course Windows 8.1 still keeps telling me "There's an app for that" which is not just insane but is just so 2011.  Been there, done that.

But this weekend it looks like DCS and boardgames will be played.  Not sure what else.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak