Great Battles - Scenarii

Started by jlb73, March 20, 2015, 08:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jlb73

Hello,

I'm frenchman and I write very bad english, sorry !!

There were scenarios on the website www.wargamer.com BUT :

Unfortunately the new site no longer has the Games Depot on it, as it was largely unused so a decision was made to remove this from the site. We are sorry for this.

I'm looking scenarios that were hosted on this website.

I have already scenarii from website http://www.ianm1.plus.com/

Can you help me ?

Thank you for all.

Sincerely

Gusington

We can definitely try. Send a message to Bayonet Brant as well. He is one of the owners here.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

I believe this site still has custom scenarios for the Great Battles series available for download:

http://www.ianm1.plus.com/html/scenarios.html

I also recall some other independent site which had more but I'm not sure where.

Unfortunately I don't have any custom scenarios saved  anywhere.

jlb73

Hi,

It's Ok for scenarios for ianm. I have them :)

But on www.wargamer.com, there were 85 ANOTHER scenarios .. my request is for them.

I Try to sent a message to Bayonet Brant.

See you soon.

Gusington

Ok - post back here on your progress.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jlb73

Bayonet Brant say :

I don't have any idea how to get to those scenarios.

Wargamer.com management made a decision to no longer support the Game Depot

I don't know if we will try to set up our own.  We haven't decided yet.

Gusington

Hmm...the only final thing I can think of is if someone else around here sees this thread and has some of what your looking for saved somewhere.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jlb73

Hi,

I hope the same thing ;)

Sincerely.