I Bombed Korea Every Night

Started by DicedT, April 30, 2012, 09:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DicedT

They asked me to write something on a second Korean War, but I couldn't think of many games that would apply.

And I forgot to mention The Operational Art of War.

http://kotaku.com/5906280/even-our-best-video-games-cant-predict-what-kim-jong+un-would-do-to-win-a-new-korean-war

Michael

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

jomni


LongBlade

Raging Tiger.

Homefront, if you're not speaking strictly of wargames.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

MIGMaster

MIG Alley, HIND!, Sabre Ace.....