What if I say I'm not like FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, April 03, 2015, 05:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

^Yessir. I am putting all my eggs in Tanaka's basket. I hope I will still be watching in May.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Diapers and Burping Babies.  It's a highly interactive game.  I did discover last night that reading the in game text of Pillars of Eternity out loud is actually a soothing DLC for the Baby Crying expansion pack.  :)

Sir Slash

The spring training game I caught against the Rays, the Yanks had some strong young talent on the way up. So did the Rays. Anyway, POE until I can't stand to look at the green circles anymore and an Easter Egg Hunt with 2 grandkids and Jim Beam. Who cares where the damned eggs are?  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on April 03, 2015, 11:26:39 AM
Diapers and Burping Babies.  It's a highly interactive game.  I did discover last night that reading the in game text of Pillars of Eternity out loud is actually a soothing DLC for the Baby Crying expansion pack.  :)

Yo, Sir, are a great Dad!  8)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MengJiao

Quote from: Barthheart on April 03, 2015, 06:53:42 AM
Extra long weekend here with Friday and Monday off.

Normandy 44 PBEM with Cyrano.

BA2 Kursk Expansion.

Finish up a Tropico 5 sandbox game.

Build a new sliding door for our onsuite bathroom.


   Possibly some HPS/tiller games in PBEM more likely DCS and Attila and boardgames.

Nefaro

#20
I'm still on the table with grand strategy: 7 Ages and maybe Pax Romana if I decide to end the game around the Medieval era.  Speaking of medieval era, I also just received MMP's Kingdom Of Heaven so running the first few crusades, in order, may be on for future weekends too.  ^-^

All kinds of PC games yet to play, but I'm still on taking a break from digital gaming.  Yet I still picked up Eastside Hockey Manager(EA), KeeperRL (EA), The Spatials, and Tropico 5 on their sales in the past couple weeks. 

Lots of Management & Building stuff there.  Maybe my purchasing habits are trying to tell me something.  ???


Boggit

Probably some Combat Mission, SMAC, and King of Dragon Pass (old but gold!). I will be upgrading all my CM games with mods. I've recently been playing around with different combos. Aris' mods are just great particularly the explosion mod, and the dust and smoke one.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

JudgeDredd

It's bank holiday weekend here and rather than playing, I'm fighting the lurgy

I have been absolutely knocked onto my fat arse with what I guess is flu as every muscle in my body from head to toe is aching along with a massive headache and a streaming nose.

Ok - too much info. So I've spent most of today lying on the sofa watching crap I recorded ont he telly and I'll be hitting the sack soon. I'm hoping I'll be better tomorrow - but likely this will go on until Sunday and perhaps Monday.

I'm not often ill...but when I am, it tends to hit me hard for some reason.

Anyway - enough sympathy searching - happy gaming you groggies  :coolsmiley:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Huw the Poo

Sorry to hear it JD, get better soon!

Gusington

Drink some beer JD. Then you won't know what you're feeling and won't care anyway.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

sunk 3 hours into AOW 3 to get a handle on the basics, wanted to remain good - ended up evil as i didnt realise i was attacking good guys, poor choices of spells - but at least i learnt - back in tomorrow, thoroughly enjoyed it though

JudgeDredd

Thanks Huw - I'm alive - just - so that's a plus  ;D

Gus - I'm off the beer until June - so I reckon that's lowered my fighting ability O0
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Anguille

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 03, 2015, 03:10:54 PM
Thanks Huw - I'm alive - just - so that's a plus  ;D

Gus - I'm off the beer until June - so I reckon that's lowered my fighting ability O0
Get well soon! It happened to me one month ago and i felt like shit...very similar to what you discribe. Sleep a lot....

Gusington

I had something similar last month too. It lingers. Take care of yourself.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

panzerde

No gaming for me this weekend. I've gone to the UK to unravel the mystery behind Bawb's mustache!


That, and it's his 40th wedding anniversary do!
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres