What if I say I'm not like FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, April 03, 2015, 05:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog




Going to take a break from Civ this weekend.  Fired up Europa Universalis IV last night.  Trying Lithuania again.  Looks like I've already screwed the pooch.  Denmark and Poland have started grabbing the Orders, Teutonic and Livonian.  Muscovy has grabbed most of Novgorod already, too.  We'll see how it goes from here.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

You have no idea how long I've been sat here on a frikking iPhone trying to share a video for the Friday thread!!!  :tickedoff:

I'll get you next week

Anyway...... There will be shooting con in a CMBS pbem when he's back, there will be shooting jomni in a CMbS pbem when he bothers his ass to set it up, there will be map building in CMBS

An elite rare run or two, and some airland battle

Hanging fire on pillars until those bugs get sorted

Just bought golden realms for aow III so there'll be some of that too

And Jack daniels

MetalDog

Was it better than the Foo Fighters?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

tgb

Pillars of Eternity, Ironcast, & Battlelore:Command for me

Barthheart

Extra long weekend here with Friday and Monday off.

Normandy 44 PBEM with Cyrano.

BA2 Kursk Expansion.

Finish up a Tropico 5 sandbox game.

Build a new sliding door for our onsuite bathroom.

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on April 03, 2015, 06:25:20 AM
Was it better than the Foo Fighters?

It was the black motorcycle club - I thought you'd be impressed

bbmike

I can't decide between Worlds of Magic, Fallen Enchantress, Age of Wonders 3, Galactic Civ 3, or something else.  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Huw the Poo

I won't have much gaming time this (long) weekend, but what I do have will be split between:

VoidExpanse.  Finally launched on Steam.  I started a new game last night and felt right at home.  I plan to get a lot further into the storyline this time.

Star Ruler 2.  The documentation, such as it is, for this game is woeful so I'm having a bugger of a time figuring out how to play it, but I'm enjoying it anyway.  Lovely game.

Planetary Annihilation (hopefully).  I finally have a 'puter technically capable of running it, but it keeps freezing a couple of minutes into a game. :(

Age of Wonders 3.  Continuing to test the Linux build.

Airborne Rifles

Headed to the inlaws for Easter, so no gaming for me this weekend. But I may try to type up an AAR for Command.

Rayfer

Deep into Pillars of Eternity. It's keeping me from my Wasteland 2 game. And then there's....too much gaming goodness these day.

Ps. MD....good choice of song to kick off the weekend.

Anguille

I think that i am going to continue to  play the campaign of Paraworld. It's a nice game with great music. I didn't really know what to expect, but it's a fairly classir RTS game (build base etc). I have never been really good in these type of games (too slow)....we'll see...

Also want to start a new game of Endless Space...

Gusington

Beginning a Pict campaign in Attila - Total War. BA2 Kursk lurks in the shadows as does the upcoming expansion for AoWIII.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

Despite having recently bought (and barely played) Pillars of Eternity, Cities Skylines, and Star Ruler 2, probably only one game I'll play this weekend -- the peerless OOTP 16. 

Also, MLB season starts this weekend, at long last...    :D

Gusington

^YES!! Except my team will suck. And I hate A-Rod with the heat of 1000 suns. But being a Jet fan I am inured.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

Quote from: Gusington on April 03, 2015, 11:04:27 AM
^YES!! Except my team will suck. And I hate A-Rod with the heat of 1000 suns. But being a Jet fan I am inured.

If your team is my team -- the superannuated, geriatric NY Yanks -- then yes, you're probably right. Tanaka's starts will be fun to watch, if nothing else. ...assuming he can stay healthy...