Happy Easter Game Sales!

Started by Lord Zimoa, April 03, 2015, 09:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lord Zimoa

"I have nothing to offer but games, games, and more games" (Sir Winston Churchill)

Here at Slitherine we wish you all a very Happy Easter!

Be ready! In order to celebrate this Easter, we are giving everyone a coupon that gives 30% discount on any purchase from our stores!

The discount is also valid for our recent release such as Warhammer 40,000 Armageddon and many more!

WASTE NO TIME!

You can get the discount by entering the following coupon while checking out:

HappyEaster15

The coupon is valid until the 7th of April, for one purchase only, so pick any game you like and enjoy!





In the case of Steam, you can always buy in our shops and then redeem a free Steam key from your Slitherine account, if  you don`t have one, just register at Slitherine.
You can add that redeemed key in your Steam account and unlock the game/expansion/DLC for free on Steam.




bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Rayfer

Oh dear lord....my wallet didn't need this.

JasonPratt

But now your wallet will be 30% heavier!  :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Rayfer

Quote from: JasonPratt on April 03, 2015, 10:59:43 AM
But now your wallet will be 30% heavier!  :D

I like your logic. Now if only I can get the wife to buy in....?

Grim.Reaper

Although 30% sounds nice, still can't think of a thing I would actually purchase at this point....

DoctorQuest

I picked up Command - Modern Air / Naval Operations. I'd been dancing around a decision to buy this one for a while.

What the hell. I was a good boy this week.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

amandachen

Gonna wait until Monday because maybe there's a tasty deal coming up that I can use the coupon code on (I've already got the current deal, Drums of War).

GDS_Starfury

some of those links arent working for me.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


PanzersEast

Action! PC Sports games 20% Off Orders Over $100.00 and their Golf game is on sale for $39.

http://shop.dksports.com/

PE

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: PanzersEast on April 04, 2015, 12:09:21 AM
Action! PC Sports games 20% Off Orders Over $100.00 and their Golf game is on sale for $39.

http://shop.dksports.com/

PE

The 20% off $100 is actually something they offer all year round, which is great when your buying a bunch of stuff at the same time.  But if you are interested in golf, good time to buy for the discounts, the new version comes out next week.  The golf game continues to be the game I play the most compared to any other game I own.

Rayfer

Quote from: DoctorQuest on April 03, 2015, 09:07:04 PM
I picked up Command - Modern Air / Naval Operations. I'd been dancing around a decision to buy this one for a while.

What the hell. I was a good boy this week.

I was close to doing the same but went with War in the West instead.  Can't afford, nor have time for both. The sale made the one affordable.

bbmike

Quote from: amandachen on April 03, 2015, 09:28:18 PM
Gonna wait until Monday because maybe there's a tasty deal coming up that I can use the coupon code on (I've already got the current deal, Drums of War).

That's a good idea. And it will give me more time to think about what to get.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JasonPratt

I picked up the decisive campaign games (Blitz and Case Blue), plus the chariot game and the new Flashpoint Campaigns.

MY WALLET IS 30 PERCENT HEAVIER!  :D O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Asid

Quote from: JasonPratt on April 04, 2015, 09:14:02 AM
I picked up the decisive campaign games (Blitz and Case Blue), plus the chariot game and the new Flashpoint Campaigns.

MY WALLET IS 30 PERCENT HEAVIER!  :D O0

Nice choices :)
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying