Marvel's Daredevil (series, Netflix)

Started by Nefaro, April 15, 2015, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

I don't have any big plans tomorrow so I have a feeling I'll watch most, if not all, of S2.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

Quote from: mirth on March 19, 2016, 06:35:48 PM
I don't have any big plans tomorrow so I have a feeling I'll watch most, if not all, of S2.

It's impressive.  I didn't expect it to be a whole lot better than S1, but it is.  :smitten:

Gotta feeling this series is gonna be running for plenty more seasons.

DoctorQuest

Quote from: mirth on March 19, 2016, 06:35:48 PM

Mrs. Quest is going to visit her sister for a week soon. I know how I will spending some of my free time. Probably have Jonny over to watch a few episodes with me.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

DoctorQuest

That explains why he is not returning my phone calls. RIP Race. He would have liked "Daredevil".

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Ian C

Just finished season 2. The Punisher has got to be the most badass character ever.

Nefaro

Quote from: Ian C on March 21, 2016, 05:46:24 PM
Just finished season 2. The Punisher has got to be the most badass character ever.

I really dug some of his killing spree scenes. 

Mentioned the prison fight, but I also thought the later Diner scene was superb.  It came across as much more intimately violent in it's special bloody way. 

The actor did an awesome job with the part.  O0

airboy

I'm going to watch this series either this summer or next year.  No time now.

DoctorQuest

^That is the beauty of Netfix, right there....

We'll try not to spoil it for you, airboy.

mirth

This has become a truly outstanding show in season 2.

DoctorQuest

Just finished the second season. Really outstanding. I don't know how they manage to get superheroes to be so believable. I can't wait for season 3. I don't want to say any more at the risk of spoiling it for others.

I've had some friends that got turned off over the "slowness" of season 1. I told them to bear with it. It sets the stage well for season 2 and season 2 is worth it.

mirth

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DoctorQuest