"Chewie...We're Home."

Started by Gusington, April 16, 2015, 05:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

So, there was a new trailer posted to instagram yesterday.  About 10 seconds long.  The highlight showed Finn at night, in the snow, getting ready to fight with a light saber in his hands.  Presume that he is getting ready to fight with Kylo Ren.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

Thanks for posting the above...Kylo Ren looks totally bad ass, as does Phasma...even if Phasma is a chick.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

That just makes Phasma more gooder.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I think you're right it's just that having a female Star Wars badass throws off my dork bellweather.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Maybe she's wearing a chrome bikini under that armor.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

OJsDad

Quote from: Gusington on August 28, 2015, 10:32:55 AM
I think you're right it's just that having a female Star Wars badass throws off my dork bellweather.

Why, all guys know that females are the root of all evil.  :P

Gusington

I fully support the above two posts.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

They own half the money and all the cooch. I mean, it's no wonder you guys get into Red Rocker diddlin' discussions around here sometimes.

W8taminute

Oh dear.  I haven't really been keeping up too much with the news but are you telling me that the chrome stormtrooper is a girl and so is Kylo Ren?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

mirth

Just the chrome stormtrooper afaik.

W8taminute

I see.  I have to go and try to wrap my head around this.  Call me old fashioned, but I thought the elite of the stormtroopers were always men.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Staggerwing

By default, when they were still clonetroopers they would have to have been.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

Unless one of them mutated into a woman, Jurassic Park style, to propagate the species.

mirth

Aren't you a little boobie for a Stormtrooper?