Livin' after FRIDAY, rocking too the dawn

Started by MetalDog, April 17, 2015, 05:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: WallysWorld on April 17, 2015, 10:33:16 AM

IL2 1946 with the user created "Luftwaffe Pilot: Legion Kondor!" campaign.

This would have been on my list too, but IL2 1946 refuses to detect my X55 Rhino.  :'(
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Toonces

I'm fully immersed in Scourge of War right now.  I'd really, really like to figure out how to get the courier system to work so I think I'm gonna google some tutorials/videos and then work on that.  If I can get them to work I'd like to start playing through some scenarios rather than just sandbox.

We're getting a ton of surf out here right now, so I don't see me playing much more than SoW this weekend.   :buck2:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bob48

I've actually been doing a lot better on AoW III, having spent around 12 hours on it over the last couple of days. I have the Galicia scenario ready to go in 'Der Weltkrieg', and maybe a chance to play 'The Ship' with some of 'da boyz'.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Martok

Am definitely getting some time in with Sovereignty this weekend.  Hopefully some Rome II as well, and perhaps more Stardrive 2. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

W8taminute

I'll be continuing my GG WitE grand campaign as the axis.  It's my second attempt.  The first attempt saw my armies crumble before general winter and Rumania knocked out of the war before the summer of '42.

This time thanks to the tips I found at Matrix from ComradeP I'm doing much better. 

Then I'll fit in a little Star Drive 2 as well.  I'm really loving that game.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

mikeck

Quote from: Toonces on April 17, 2015, 12:14:09 PM
I'm fully immersed in Scourge of War right now.  I'd really, really like to figure out how to get the courier system to work so I think I'm gonna google some tutorials/videos and then work on that.  If I can get them to work I'd like to start playing through some scenarios rather than just sandbox.

We're getting a ton of surf out here right now, so I don't see me playing much more than SoW this weekend.   :buck2:

Check out this thread:

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/hits-headquarters-in-the-saddle/21447-courier-battle-action-at-trostle-farm

Very helpful to me reference courier work. Helps with the "steps" of issues orders using the courier system
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

undercovergeek

Squeezed around work there will be more fighting with Jomni and Con in CMBS

Some more map design in CMBS

and either AoW III or opening the can of 'bye for a few days' that will be the Command tutorials

or buy World of Magic

WallysWorld

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 17, 2015, 10:42:07 AM
Dammit Wally. You beat battle #3. Now I gotta go back and try to get past it.

I got beat up bad in the second battle so I learned to be patient for the third battle. I had to as my armor is severely depleted. The third battle is pretty tough, no doubt.

Good luck!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

panzerde

Darn it Anguille, I saw your avatar and immediately thought "Hey, I haven't play any of the Ancient Warfare series in a long time! That sounds like fun!"  Completely derailed any other ideas I had, at least for this evening.


Of course, I don't have Alexandrian Wars, so now I'll probably end up buying that tonight...
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Gusington

Just lost a Kursk mission in BA2 by ONE TILE. GAH!!!!!!!!!!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I just saw Budd log on in Steam on 7 Days to Die...sounds like The Ship get together didn't work out so well...   :(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Arctic Blast

Not sure yet. I need to bust out Flash Point Fire Rescue again now that I've picked up a ton of expansion content for it. And I may try out Super Dungeon Explore co-op if I get the chance to read the rules.

Computer wise, I am sorely tempted by GTA V. I'll probably spend some time playing BF 4 if I don't pick up GTA.

Anguille

Quote from: panzerde on April 17, 2015, 05:53:36 PM
Darn it Anguille, I saw your avatar and immediately thought "Hey, I haven't play any of the Ancient Warfare series in a long time! That sounds like fun!"  Completely derailed any other ideas I had, at least for this evening.


Of course, I don't have Alexandrian Wars, so now I'll probably end up buying that tonight...

Lol...should i feel guilty?  ;)

Nefaro

Quote from: panzerde on April 17, 2015, 05:53:36 PM
Darn it Anguille, I saw your avatar and immediately thought "Hey, I haven't play any of the Ancient Warfare series in a long time! That sounds like fun!"  Completely derailed any other ideas I had, at least for this evening.


Of course, I don't have Alexandrian Wars, so now I'll probably end up buying that tonight...

I regularly get the urge to play them.  Even though they tend to freeze up on me occasionally during turn playback.

I covet the newer Diadochoi one, despite having plenty battles left to try in the three or four I already own.  :D