matrix strange Red Sale Prices, NOT realy on sale

Started by gameleaper, April 20, 2015, 11:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper

If you click on the UK matrix site, and select store then A-Z you see a lot of sales , but the sale price isn't a sale, in some cases the sale price is higher - BAB is more expensive, but lots are no discount.

Pete Dero

Quote from: gameleaper on April 20, 2015, 11:08:14 AM
If you click on the UK matrix site, and select store then A-Z you see a lot of sales , but the sale price isn't a sale, in some cases the sale price is higher - BAB is more expensive, but lots are no discount.

War in the West is one dollar off.     Hard to resist  ;).

Must be some software glitch.  Battlefront is the sale of the week and should be the only thing on sale.

Capn Darwin

#2
Sale prices look okay to me. Maybe they fixed them.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

gameleaper


Pete Dero

Quote from: Capn Darwin on April 20, 2015, 01:33:10 PM
Sale prices look okay to me. Maybe they fixed them.
Flashpoint Campaigns is OK others are not :

e.g. Gary Grigsby's War in the West

Download Edition EUR 80.99 tax included - sale EUR 77.99 tax included   http://www.matrixgames.com/store/507/Gary.Grigsby%27s.War.in.the.West

fabius


JudgeDredd

Pay an extra £1 for Across the Dnepr


And what about the sale on Brother Against Brother - pay £6 MORE!


lol
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Capn Darwin

Something is broken. I see Brother vs Brother at 49.99 normal and 39.99 on sale. US dollars in my case.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Pete Dero

What i'm seeing for Brother vs Brother (EU and euro pricing)

Normal price : 41,17 €
Sale price : 49,99 €

Nefaro

That's quite a deal our Euro brothers are getting!  :crazy2:

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys


Sir Slash

Anybody got any opinions about Battlefront for $19? It looks old as me and I don't see a lot of scenarios. How does it play?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.


Asid

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 21, 2015, 09:47:54 AM
Anybody got any opinions about Battlefront for $19? It looks old as me and I don't see a lot of scenarios. How does it play?

Some scenarios here: http://www.ssg.com.au/?page=scenarios
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying