Frozen Synapse but with cool looking Team Fortress art

Started by undercovergeek, May 13, 2015, 11:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


undercovergeek

has Gus at 1:08 so we all have to buy it, simple as

Barthheart


Arctic Blast


-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

RooksBailey

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Huw the Poo

At least name the game in the thread title Geek, you bellend!

undercovergeek


Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

-budd-

I'm bumping this because it is now released and i want to make sure Rooks/Geek know that, 10% off no less.When you buy it please post your impressions ;D
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Barthheart


RooksBailey

Quote from: -budd- on May 21, 2015, 09:14:28 PM
I'm bumping this because it is now released and i want to make sure Rooks/Geek know that, 10% off no less.When you buy it please post your impressions ;D

Ha!  Thanks for the heads up.   :)  I'm going to wait a bit, though.  When it comes to early access, I'd rather wait until it is close to the launch window and nearly feature complete. 

But if the buzz is good enough.... :D



"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

-budd-

Been reading and despite my warm feelings towards these types of games i'm going to wait also. Sounds like the only single player component will be skirmish, which would be fine but i worry how much love the AI will get with a multiplayer focus. Also no plans for a map editor, so no community maps, definitely a wait and see for me. To sooth my disappointment i bought shadowrun dragonfall directors cut for  $4.49 and used the funds i earned selling my badges to pay for it, i feel better in i bought a new, shiny game kinda way.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

RooksBailey

Quote from: -budd- on May 21, 2015, 09:55:43 PM
Been reading and despite my warm feelings towards these types of games i'm going to wait also. Sounds like the only single player component will be skirmish, which would be fine but i worry how much love the AI will get with a multiplayer focus. Also no plans for a map editor, so no community maps, definitely a wait and see for me.

I was disappointed to see that there are only four maps (so far, more will be coming according to the devs).  I was hoping for some procedurally generated maps like in Frozen Synapse.


QuoteTo sooth my disappointment i bought shadowrun dragonfall directors cut for  $4.49 and used the funds i earned selling my badges to pay for it, i feel better in i bought a new, shiny game kinda way.

That was a great investment.   O0 
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Zulu1966

Quote from: -budd- on May 21, 2015, 09:14:28 PM
I'm bumping this because it is now released and i want to make sure Rooks/Geek know that, 10% off no less.When you buy it please post your impressions ;D

Where has it been released ? Cant remember what it was called now and the video has been taken down ....
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.