Revolution Under Siege Gold

Started by jomni, May 27, 2015, 05:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Let us give thanks unto Steam for leading Matrix into the light of updating and modernizing their product line.  8) O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Asid

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 02, 2015, 11:20:23 AM
Let us give thanks unto Steam for leading Matrix into the light of updating and modernizing their product line.  8) O0

Hi Jason

I believe in this instance it was a mod team with no Steam links. Mostly fans :)

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

WallysWorld

Asid posted that a discount will be given to all current game owners to buy the full game and it appears it won't be an upgrade after all from what I just read on the Ageod forum. I still have my receipt from Impulse so I hope that will be enough to get the gold version.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Asid

Hi WallysWorld

From what I know the Gold version is a stand-alone total install. The "upgrade-package" is a discount for existing owners. Hopefully it is for ALL owners regardless of where they purchased the original.

I do not understand why they did not think about this earlier. If they did then why not make a statement about it?

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

WallysWorld

That would be better, Asid. Get a discount on the purchase of the full RUS Gold install instead of purchasing an upgrade like Rise of Prussia had.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Asid

QuoteYou can retrieve a $20 discount if you have a previous version of the game.
When placing the order for the Gold edition, just insert your original game serial number and click on Recalculate button. This should give you a $20 discount.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3877140
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

tgb

#21
I tried my GG activation code on the Matrix website and it didn't work.  I think the $20 discount is only if you bought it from Matrix/Slitherine originally.

Asid

Quote from: tgb on July 02, 2015, 12:43:54 PM
I tried my GG activation code on the Matrix website and it didn't work.  I think the $20 discount is only if you bought it from Matrix/Slitherine originally.

:(
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

steve58

#24
Quote from: tgb on July 02, 2015, 12:43:54 PM
I tried my GG activation code on the Matrix website and it didn't work.  I think the $20 discount is only if you bought it from Matrix/Slitherine originally.

Unfortunately....yup   No deal for us who bought at Gamersgate :(

Quote
I'm sorry but unfortunately the discount is only for those who purchased directly for our stores at Matrix, Slitherine or AGEOD store.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3890804
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Asid

Quote from: tgb on July 02, 2015, 12:43:54 PM
I tried my GG activation code on the Matrix website and it didn't work.  I think the $20 discount is only if you bought it from Matrix/Slitherine originally.

Hi tgb

I just asked this on their live twitch feed.

Answer was that they didn't think so. The discount code is the serial so you should try anyway. Seems the discount is for Slith/Matrix/Ageod purchase

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

JasonPratt

From what I recall when I chewed this over thoroughly with Matrix and Gamersgate techs a few months ago, while trying to get Pride of Nations registered, the problem is that other distributors used code generators that are too different or something.


So, Russia Under Siege won't be available on Steam?  :-\
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

WallysWorld

My Impulse activation code didn't work either so I might do a pass on this gold version as well. Disappointing though.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Nefaro

Quote from: WallysWorld on July 02, 2015, 01:50:42 PM
My Impulse activation code didn't work either so I might do a pass on this gold version as well. Disappointing though.


Same.  I have a serial from before AGEOD joined Matrix and their new serial code system. 

Probably would've purchased the upgrade but not gonna re-purchase the whole thing.   

Bison

Well if you contact ageod for a purchase through their store I'm sure they can work with you if you have the order number.