Ride forth to the Weekend (Friday Thread)

Started by Kushan, May 28, 2015, 11:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat


MetalDog

I'm single(-ish), so, nights aren't usually good.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Even I would try my hardest to get in on Civ V MP.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Will you talk?  With your Barry White pipes?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I know.  But, with the major players that have already volunteered for a Civ MP showdown, I'm just looking for Brant to pop his head in here and say, "I'm down."  And then what are you going to do?  You can't have a six man Civ V game with everyone on Steam chat and not have you talking.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek


MetalDog

No.  Something about the proximity of family to his gaming rig.  Doesn't want to wake anyone.  I call bullshi* though.  He was on a GrogCast, so, there has to be SOMEwhere he can game and talk!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

I'm not even kidding - most of the time in real life I have to repeat myself 2 or 3 times because my voice is so deep and silky smooth. It's only more so on a phone or a microphone. I'm naturally the strong silent type  ;D
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Maybe that wasn't him on the Grogcast.. maybe he hired Barry White to replace him!

Gusington

Isn't Barry White dead? Even better. But that was indeed me.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

No excuses!  If, and I caution you that it is a strong if, if I get talked in to this Civ V mp deal, then, not only will you participate, BUT, you will be required to participate!  That is just the first of my demands!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

i will be the first to admit that the only reason i havent entertained joining one of these is the open mic sessions