RUN!!! CMANO for half-price on Steam for 48 hrs

Started by Dimitris, June 12, 2015, 12:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


OJsDad

Just got it.

BTW, you should give Airborne Rifles a commission for the excellent AAR's.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Huw the Poo

If you supported Linux I'd have happily paid full price. :)

bayonetbrant

does this mean we get half of Herman's bitching about it for 48 hrs, too?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 12, 2015, 01:15:49 PM
does this mean we get half of Herman's bitching about it for 48 hrs, too?

I'll pay for a second copy if that's the case.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Cyrano

I knew it!

I knew it!

I didn't pull the trigger on 25% because I knew they'd be doing this!!

HA!

Vindicated!!

Thanks so much for the heads up.

Jim
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

OJsDad

The big problem is waiting for it to download.  Right now it's moving at 44k.  About 22 more hours. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Tuna


Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Dimitris

Command: Modern Operations
https://command.matrixgames.com/

Rizik6


Got it!  BTW you can also buy it at Matrix for same price and then load it on Steam and have it both places. 

RyanE

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 12, 2015, 01:15:49 PM
does this mean we get half of Herman's bitching about it for 48 hrs, too?

Yeah, this has pushed him over the edge again on the newsgroup.

smittyohio

Quote from: RyanE on June 13, 2015, 06:09:46 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 12, 2015, 01:15:49 PM
does this mean we get half of Herman's bitching about it for 48 hrs, too?

Yeah, this has pushed him over the edge again on the newsgroup.

Where exactly is he still allowed to post?   I want to know so I can avoid that place....

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys