Pillars of Eternity: The White March

Started by Martok, June 17, 2015, 10:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

Great find Rayfer. I've been wanting to get a strategy guide for this game to figure out if I'm trending good or evil by my, "Stop Talking And Hit It With A Mace" approach. O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^I like that approach to everything.

Thanks for the above Airboy. I will be purchasing that soon.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Quote from: Gusington on August 30, 2015, 07:04:11 PM
^I like that approach to everything.

Thanks for the above Airboy. I will be purchasing that soon.

Gusington - I think you can get buy with the online strategy guide.  So far I'm not using the printed one very much.
In terms of party development - the online guide is better.

This is a very well made game.  I just hope there is enough gameplay to make it worth the purchase.    The Forest Trolls killed my party until I changed to a "flame on" approach.

Gusington

Pondering whether I will go back to Dragon Age - Inquisition to play The Descent DLC or dive into PoE first.

And of course there's Shadow of Mordor and AoW3 to fill in the dark fantasy gaps. With fall approaching this is the perfect time of year for these games :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I just ran into my first Ogres under the stronghold in POE and damn are they scary. Kind of like the Giants in Skyrim. But fortunately dumb as a tree stump and slow as snails on Valium.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Rayfer

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 02, 2015, 10:03:19 PM
I just ran into my first Ogres under the stronghold in POE and damn are they scary. Kind of like the Giants in Skyrim. But fortunately dumb as a tree stump and slow as snails on Valium.

Some of the games most difficult fights are down in the dungeons beneath your stronghold. Each level gets tougher and tougher.

Sir Slash

I believe it. I was hoping for the a colony of "My Little Ponies", or some Pansie People. :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 03, 2015, 09:04:00 AM
I believe it. I was hoping for the a colony of "My Little Ponies", or some Pansie People. :P

Are "Pansie People" something you buy in packets and grow in a container of water?

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

It's good to be gooder. And more gooder is even better, dark or light.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I may finally have a chance to start playing Pillars of Eternity this weekend.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I just got my first Fireball and Lightning spells for my Wizard guy. Less of a rush than back in the old BG days but they still get the job done. I love the smell of burning Troll in the morning---actually they stink.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.