Pillars of Eternity: The White March

Started by Martok, June 17, 2015, 10:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Jarhead0331

Is this like the Ku Klux Klan DLC, or something?  :-X
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Steelgrave

^Don't you keep up with the news, JH? We can now officially be any race or sex we wish! I'm going to encourage my kids to apply for every minority scholarship they can find. Hell, it'll all be written off by the government anyway  :uglystupid2:

Martok

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 17, 2015, 11:08:25 AM
Is this like the Ku Klux Klan DLC, or something?  :-X
:o

Confused now... 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Tpek

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 17, 2015, 11:25:29 AM
^Don't you keep up with the news, JH? We can now officially be any race or sex we wish! I'm going to encourage my kids to apply for every minority scholarship they can find. Hell, it'll all be written off by the government anyway  :uglystupid2:

I thought that's how it always went in the U.S  ::)

vyshka

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 17, 2015, 11:25:29 AM
^Don't you keep up with the news, JH? We can now officially be any race or sex we wish! I'm going to encourage my kids to apply for every minority scholarship they can find. Hell, it'll all be written off by the government anyway  :uglystupid2:

http://time.com/3921404/rachel-dolezal-naacp-race-kareem-abdul-jabbar/

Did you know Kareem Abdul-Jabar is only 5'8"?

And on the subject of the thread, the original just made the daily deal and my pretty decent job of not spending a bunch of money this sale is about to go out the window.

steve58

#6
...pic moved to the political thread.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

magnus

One of the best things about this site, is the lack of anything really political outside of the forums where it is supposed to be.


steve58

^ :-[  You're correct magnus, I've moved my post.  Thanks... 
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

Loved your post Steve wherever it is. O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

magnus

 I thought it was hilarious, but if you have that one then the other side etc. etc. etc..


Rayfer

Just saw this was out on Steam and GOG.....part 1, $14.99.  Anyone try it out yet?

Nefaro

Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
Just saw this was out on Steam and GOG.....part 1, $14.99.  Anyone try it out yet?

I didn't purchase the DLC, but I watched Steam download the stinkin 2.1GB update onto my laptop anyway.  :knuppel2:

Rayfer

Quote from: Nefaro on August 25, 2015, 05:23:18 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
Just saw this was out on Steam and GOG.....part 1, $14.99.  Anyone try it out yet?

I didn't purchase the DLC, but I watched Steam download the stinkin 2.1GB update onto my laptop anyway.  :knuppel2:

You got it for free?

Nefaro

Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 05:26:59 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 25, 2015, 05:23:18 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
Just saw this was out on Steam and GOG.....part 1, $14.99.  Anyone try it out yet?

I didn't purchase the DLC, but I watched Steam download the stinkin 2.1GB update onto my laptop anyway.  :knuppel2:

You got it for free?

Nope.  It just automatically downloads & installs DLC, even when you don't own it. 

I wouldn't give a damn if install space was never an issue.   But it often is when you buy games so regularly, you haven't played some of them.  :crazy2: