Its Friday, ain't got no job, ain't got no $hit to do. Might as well get high

Started by Jarhead0331, July 02, 2015, 09:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

vyshka

Currently loading up the client for World of Warships and Star Wars Battlefront (Closed Alpha) so I will probably be spending time with them today. Tonight will be gaming, and trying to keep my 2 year old from being scared if people are setting off fireworks.

Other games possibly up for playing this weekend:

Diablo 3
Distant Worlds: Universe
Fallout 3
Baldur's Gate
Football Manager 2015
Star Ruler 2
Galactic Civilizations 3
Age of Wonder 3
Endless Legends
XCOM
Battlefield 4

WYBaugh

I've been playing replace bathroom faucet, break pipe in wall and flood 1/3rd of the house.  Now with the fan, blower and dehumidifier DLC.  If anyone else has played this game I'd love to hear from you.  Live in FL...it's hot as balls and now I'm worried that the AC is going to blow up from running 24 hours a day.

Sir Slash

You need the "Plumber" DLC ASAP. Hope it works out for you because it is hot here in Fl. Especially without water.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

WYBaugh

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 03, 2015, 02:51:45 PM
You need the "Plumber" DLC ASAP. Hope it works out for you because it is hot here in Fl. Especially without water.

Everything's fixed now it's the 5 days of constant fans, blowers and dehumidifiers to look forward to... :tickedoff:

Toonces

I'm thinking of going fairly retro this weekend:  B-17 The Mighty Eighth, Medieval 2 Total War, and perhaps Mount and Blade: Warband.

I would really like to get back into Carrier on Vassal, but I just don't think I have the mental energy to tackle it this weekend.

I reserve the right to change any or all of those options...honestly none of them are really appealing to me all that much at the moment.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

KyzBP

I'll be working at my new second job this weekend, next weekend, and probably most weekends for the next few years.  You see, I entered into a PBEM game of War in The Pacific:AE with UCG and then I thought it'd be a good idea for us to write AARs :idiot2:.  I love it and am having a blast but man does it take up some time.

The good news is all the current $49.99 games will be $4.99 on Steam by the time I'm able to play another game.

MetalDog

Just got back home from seeing my brother and his family.  2,200 miles since last Saturday.  Probably try for some Warlock 2, AoW III, or Civ IV.  I'm up for some mp if anyone else is.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

JudgeDredd

Quote from: KyzBP on July 03, 2015, 04:47:37 PM
I'll be working at my new second job this weekend, next weekend, and probably most weekends for the next few years.  You see, I entered into a PBEM game of War in The Pacific:AE with UCG and then I thought it'd be a good idea for us to write AARs :idiot2:.  I love it and am having a blast but man does it take up some time.

The good news is all the current $49.99 games will be $4.99 on Steam by the time I'm able to play another game.
lol
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

Finishing up my AoW3 undead campaign and then it's on to the Attila: TW Last Roman campaign, either as the Vandals or the Romans.

And tomorrow we bring home our new Swiss mountain dog pup. At 8 weeks he is 20 pounds. A year from now he will be ~150 :)

The family is excited.

Happy 4th everyone! And no hard feelings towards the Brits.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Toonces on July 03, 2015, 04:26:17 PM
I reserve the right to change any or all of those options...

Denied.  You are irrevocably committed.  Besides, if you don't fancy those games, you can always get drunk and entertain us again. :)

Toonces

Quote from: Gusington on July 03, 2015, 05:59:30 PM
Finishing up my AoW3 undead campaign and then it's on to the Attila: TW Last Roman campaign, either as the Vandals or the Romans.

And tomorrow we bring home our new Swiss mountain dog pup. At 8 weeks he is 20 pounds. A year from now he will be ~150 :)

The family is excited.

Happy 4th everyone! And no hard feelings towards the Brits.

My dog is 12lbs, full-grown.  You had your chance, so now you can just suck it.  Good luck with your new, two-human-sized dog.  Are you starting a college fund for it, too?   ;D
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Quote from: Huw the Poo on July 03, 2015, 06:29:54 PM
Quote from: Toonces on July 03, 2015, 04:26:17 PM
I reserve the right to change any or all of those options...

Denied.  You are irrevocably committed.  Besides, if you don't fancy those games, you can always get drunk and entertain us again. :)

Well, I've already had to revise my gaming list to what is actually installed on my computer; my bandwidth is way too low to install something like M2TW here.  However, that doesn't mean I'm going to start dancing on tables for your enjoyment.   :-X
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Pete Dero

Quote from: KyzBP on July 03, 2015, 04:47:37 PM
I'll be working at my new second job this weekend, next weekend, and probably most weekends for the next few years.  You see, I entered into a PBEM game of War in The Pacific:AE with UCG and then I thought it'd be a good idea for us to write AARs :idiot2:.  I love it and am having a blast but man does it take up some time.

The good news is all the current $49.99 games will be $4.99 on Steam by the time I'm able to play another game.

Make sure the game runs on Windows 2025.  It would be a shame if you had to stop playing for technical reasons.

Huw the Poo

I don't know why it took me so long to start playing Civ 5 but I'm glad I did.  I've been glued to it so far.

Rayfer

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 04, 2015, 03:27:18 AM
Quote from: KyzBP on July 03, 2015, 04:47:37 PM
I'll be working at my new second job this weekend, next weekend, and probably most weekends for the next few years.  You see, I entered into a PBEM game of War in The Pacific:AE with UCG and then I thought it'd be a good idea for us to write AARs :idiot2:.  I love it and am having a blast but man does it take up some time.

The good news is all the current $49.99 games will be $4.99 on Steam by the time I'm able to play another game.

Make sure the game runs on Windows 2025.  It would be a shame if you had to stop playing for technical reasons.

LOL....a lot of truth there, it's not a game, it's a job.