Han Solo: Hipster D-bag

Started by mirth, July 08, 2015, 02:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Chris Pratt would be the best choice on that page. The rest of them, I've never heard of any of 'em.

mirth

Pratt's not likely to get the part due to his age. Apparently they want a 20-something Han Solo. Pratt is an old man at 36.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Meh, true enough I guess, but considering the article got it right in that Ford was 31 when he started shooting Star Wars...that's not too far off. Plus Pratt has box office draw, especially if he does new Indiana Jones movies. Him and Han Solo just means there will be billions for them to make.

mirth

I'd prefer Pratt over anyone else on that list, but they'll probably cast some Twilight-esque pretty boy.

BanzaiCat

Hopefully someone has the common sense to realize most disposable income lies with those that actually grew up watching the original IV, V, and VI as kids/teens, meaning we ain't gonna like no sparkly vampire D-bag all that much for 'our' Han Solo.

But they might not give two shits, either. I'm sure they'll think "Meh, whatevs. They're gonna see it anyway." And they'd be right, the dickweeds.  >:(

Nefaro

Most of them look like prissy Metrosexuals.   ::)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: Nefaro on July 08, 2015, 07:38:11 PM
Most of them look like prissy Metrosexuals.   ::)

Yeah what the hell?  Disney is bound and determined to jack up the Star Wars brand.  Maybe they should force one of the actors to train their replacement actor, because they demand less money.  Talent be damned.

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on July 08, 2015, 08:06:25 PM
Let the nerd rage flow!!!

I meant no offense to our very own Mini-Metrosexual.  I swear.  :-*

Arctic Blast

Nicholas Hoult isn't bad. He played Nux in the last Mad Max, so he's got some 'awesome movie' cred.  :)

bbmike

Come on, the Star Trek universe was turned into poo, why not do the same with Star Wars?  ::)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Because J.J. Abrams isn't direc...

...awww, hell.

Sir Slash

I bet none of them could win a Quick-Draw against Greedo. Even with his big, green bug-eyes.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 09, 2015, 09:52:43 AM
I bet none of them could win a Quick-Draw against Greedo. Even with his big, green bug-eyes.

If you see Greedo coming, you already have your blaster out under the table.

That didn't sound right..