The Walking Dead, Season 6

Started by Steelgrave, July 10, 2015, 05:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

Fear the Walking Deadwood.....I just had a nerdgasm  8)

mirth

Quote from: Steelgrave on August 21, 2015, 07:29:24 AM
Fear the Walking Deadwood.....I just had a nerdgasm  8)

Zombie Al Swearingen! Hell yeah!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

^Mirth, it's only morning and you just won the internet for the day! Outstanding  O0

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Steelgrave

Damn right. You might as well quit for the day, son. A zombie Swearingen is a good days work  :2funny:

mirth

Centurion40

Quote from: Steelgrave on August 21, 2015, 08:01:55 AM
^Mirth, it's only morning and you just won the internet for the day! Outstanding  O0

Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

OJsDad

Question about Fear the Walking Dead.  Does that and The Walking Dead co exist in the same story line.  In other words, can the two groups ever meet or do events in one possibly never happen in the other.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

they are part of the same storyline, but on opposite coasts.

The creators have said that the first season of FTWD basically takes place while Rick is in his coma during the first season of TWD.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

woman leaves the safe zone unarmed and comes across a .45 that she doesnt pick up.
the stupidity continues....
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Ubercat

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 22, 2015, 09:54:42 AM
woman leaves the safe zone unarmed and comes across a .45 that she doesnt pick up.
the stupidity continues....

Not stupidity. Ignorance. Even Rick Grimes FU'd a bit in season 1.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

I have one episode left of season 5 to watch before tomorrow night...I made it!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd