The Walking Dead, Season 6

Started by Steelgrave, July 10, 2015, 05:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

Well, as tall as I can. T-minus 22 minutes :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

I just finished season 5. All I can say is....  :o   O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

Wait til you see season 6 episode 1...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

W8taminute

Who are the wolves?  I still haven't figured them out yet other than they seem to prey on humans but they're not armed to the teeth.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Steelgrave

Dunno but the first two episodes have been all that and a bag of peanuts. Great start to Season 6!

GDS_Starfury

Carol just gets hotter and hotter.

Gusington

^Agreed. I want her to stab me in the face then bake me some cookies.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pinetree

Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Pinetree

Holeee Sheiitt!! That episode was epic.
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Steelgrave

Brutal....effin' brutal......one of the most tense, frightening and gut-wrenching episodes I've seen from TWD. I'm more than a bit stunned.

WallysWorld

Definitely one of the best episodes in a while for TWD.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

Quote from: OJsDad on October 26, 2015, 11:00:57 AM
I HATE THIS SHOW!!!!!

Robert Kirkman makes George R.R. Martin look like Dr. Seuss.......