Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Martok

Quote from: Gusington on January 11, 2016, 06:26:15 PM
I am a natural dwarf as well.
You say that like it wasn't already common knowledge.  ??? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

I just wanted to participate. Hug?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 11, 2016, 02:34:48 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on January 11, 2016, 02:06:49 PM
Before the first buggy version is even released.  Lotsa time to ponder.

your lack of faith is disturbing




Martok

Quote from: Gusington on January 11, 2016, 07:02:23 PM
I just wanted to participate. Hug?
I can never get enough Dwarf-lovin'.  ^-^ 

Now go kick some ass in Fall of the Samurai! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

I'm driving to the North in FOTS with a force of Warrior class battleships and rifle armed stormtroopers. Oh yes!

In the meantie please post a link to the Warhammer High King edition you mentioned in the ther thread so I may oggle.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2016, 09:30:41 AM
I'm driving to the North in FOTS with a force of Warrior class battleships and rifle armed stormtroopers. Oh yes!
O0



Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2016, 09:30:41 AM
In the meantie please post a link to the Warhammer High King edition you mentioned in the ther thread so I may oggle.
Linky


Holy-moly, I must confess I didn't realize the price was *that* high.  (I was figuring something more like £60-70 -- the bigger fool I.)  :o  It's £133.49 for us Yanks, which at the current exchange rate is close to $200.00. 

I still want the High King Edition, but I don't think I'm prepared to fork over quite that much dosh.  $60.00 just for the regular version is already pretty steep.  :-\ 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Grim.Reaper

Just curious if anyone has seen what the Chaos DLC will be priced for people that don't pre-order?  I can get the base game for about $30 without the pre order deal so was curious on how much more I would have to pay.  Couldn't find anywhere myself where people were even guessing what it might be....

Freyland

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 12, 2016, 06:49:06 PM
Just curious if anyone has seen what the Chaos DLC will be priced for people that don't pre-order?  I can get the base game for about $30 without the pre order deal so was curious on how much more I would have to pay.  Couldn't find anywhere myself where people were even guessing what it might be....

Um, can I haz? 'Cause at my slow rate of play, I doubt I will even care about being Chaos until it's on sale.

Nefaro

#83
I'm sure it'll be at least $15. 

Reading the description implies that all the Chaos units are already in the game as an AI controlled faction.  The DLC pack makes them playable with all the little extra stuff required.  I'm sure they'll charge a premium based on all the extra playable faction units, despite them already being in-game to some extent.  Could be $20?  F, I hate release-day DLC.

TacticalWargames

I don't have a good feeling about this game. I can't pinpoint why I feel this way. I do hope I'm wrong though. As apart from Dominions 4 I haven't played a great fantasy wargame yet.

undercovergeek


FlickJax

I think we all have our own views on what a fantasy game should be. I hated dominion series can't wait for this one. I thoroughly enjoyed this http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/567315-war-of-the-lance/reviews/55558 back in the day.


Gusington

HA 'wind'

For a solid fantasy/strategery mix, try Age of Wonders III or a Warlock game.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TacticalWargames

I remember way back I had a fantasy wargame on my Amstrad 464. I do remember enjoying that one. Wish I could remember what it was called now. Units where shown as shields. Casualty rates where counted individually.