Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

"You must conquer this world before others take it."

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

With all the other game releases going on, kind of forgot about this one still coming out.....going to be some busy times ahead.

Gusington

Pretending I am not going to buy this before release is taking all my willpower.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yeah, I'm totally NOT going to get this one. But I check-out everything about it new the instant it is posted as I tell myself, "See, you don't need this game. You don't want this game. It probably only looks, sounds, and seems to be great". I keep saying that. Over and over.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on April 14, 2016, 07:10:12 PM
Pretending I am not going to buy this before release is taking all my willpower.

i will proudly run down the street naked on the morning of release with 'im buying it today' written on my chest in goatfurys lipstick

Sir Slash

Pictures or it didn't happen.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 15, 2016, 10:01:27 AM
Quote from: Gusington on April 14, 2016, 07:10:12 PM
Pretending I am not going to buy this before release is taking all my willpower.

i will proudly run down the street naked on the morning of release with 'im buying it today' written on my chest in goatfurys lipstick


This.

But with the lipstick ring somewhere else..?

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

ROFL

:2funny:

I've always had a fondness for goblin voice acting.    :))   Got some literal LOLs from me.



Gusington

Watching that with the goblin in the corner reminded me of everyone here.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I have long suspected a DNA connection between Goblins and Englishmen. The British accent confirms it then.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on April 26, 2016, 08:12:35 PM
Watching that with the goblin in the corner reminded me of everyone here.

Eez 'ad too many shrooms!

FlickJax

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 26, 2016, 10:03:17 PM
I have long suspected a DNA connection between Goblins and Englishmen. The British accent confirms it then.

Excuse me sir we all speak with a Propper accent...don't you know!!!!!