Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

Just once I'd like to see a RPG monster with a Texas accent. Is that too much to ask for?  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 27, 2016, 08:53:26 AM
Just once I'd like to see a RPG monster with a Texas accent. Is that too much to ask for?  :coolsmiley:

I wonder if any of the demon gunfighters in Hard West are supposed to have one.  Don't think any 'a them doagies have voice-overs, though.

FlickJax


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on April 29, 2016, 06:08:50 PM
Some Chaos news:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/29/total-war-warhammer-chaos-free/#more-363501


Release day DLC is bullshit. 

But this is a good step, offering the Chaos faction free with purchases up to a week after release.


CA actually paid attention to all the criticism about it.  I'm surprised.  They must also be fairly confident in the game's condition on release day.  Also bodes well that they delayed release for further fixes so I may end up pre-ordering anyway, if I get a decent discount.  GMG keeps sending me 20-25% Off codes, so there's always something to take the sting out of the price.

Gusington

I won't pre-order if you don't.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on April 29, 2016, 06:44:55 PM
I won't pre-order if you don't.


I surrendered any hope of resistance when they announced a Warhammer TW.  Been sold on pre-order for awhile now.  The bastards got to me early. 


You can keep trying to resist.  Good luck with that!  Muahhaha!!



Gusington

So far so good...so what... :D
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on April 29, 2016, 07:00:45 PM
So far so good...so what... :D

Bonus points for Megadeth reference in a Warhammer thread.


Gusington

Thank you. You know I am always trying.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tanaka

#190
Hilarious


FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on April 29, 2016, 07:00:45 PM
So far so good...so what... :D

I had to this is hopefully the game i have been wanting about since i was a kid on my Vic 20...




PS I realise it wont be as magic as I wished for but good enough for now :)

Freyland

#192
Quote from: Nefaro on April 29, 2016, 06:32:51 PM
Quote from: Gusington on April 29, 2016, 06:08:50 PM
Some Chaos news:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/29/total-war-warhammer-chaos-free/#more-363501


Release day DLC is bullshit. 

But this is a good step, offering the Chaos faction free with purchases up to a week after release.


CA actually paid attention to all the criticism about it.  I'm surprised.  They must also be fairly confident in the game's condition on release day.  Also bodes well that they delayed release for further fixes so I may end up pre-ordering anyway, if I get a decent discount.  GMG keeps sending me 20-25% Off codes, so there's always something to take the sting out of the price.

Oh Nefaro, you're so adorable!  This is a BUSINESS, and they planned to have their cake and eat it too long ago.  They tell everyone that highly desirable DLC will be free to preorders to get people off the fence, especially with their recently somewhat stained reputation.  Then, after enough preorders, they announce that the DLC will be free for those that chose to wait till release day, which makes them look good, and boosts their release week sales.  None of this was spontaneous kindness to their customers.

Freyland

Rayfer

Tanaka.....you're 2 minute video is priceless.  Funny but sad because it's true.  Thanks for posting!

Nefaro

Quote from: Freyland on April 30, 2016, 02:30:03 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on April 29, 2016, 06:32:51 PM
Quote from: Gusington on April 29, 2016, 06:08:50 PM
Some Chaos news:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/29/total-war-warhammer-chaos-free/#more-363501


Release day DLC is bullshit. 

But this is a good step, offering the Chaos faction free with purchases up to a week after release.


CA actually paid attention to all the criticism about it.  I'm surprised.  They must also be fairly confident in the game's condition on release day.  Also bodes well that they delayed release for further fixes so I may end up pre-ordering anyway, if I get a decent discount.  GMG keeps sending me 20-25% Off codes, so there's always something to take the sting out of the price.

Oh Nefaro, you're so adorable!  This is a BUSINESS, and they planned to have their cake and eat it too long ago.  They tell everyone that highly desirable DLC will be free to preorders to get people off the fence, especially with their recently somewhat stained reputation.  Then, after enough preorders, they announce that the DLC will be free for those that chose to wait till release day, which makes them look good, and boosts their release week sales.  None of this was spontaneous kindness to their customers.

Freyland


Of course it's a marketing ploy.  But it's slightly better for the fence-sitters than their previous ones.