Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

^You may be my Grandpa. Are you going to be 101 this year?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

This guy says the campaign is wonderful.


JasonPratt

Oddly, my install gave me notice an update was needed -- but no update was allowed. Only option was to click X to close, as if it had already updated.

Will probably do a Day 1 patch then.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

From PC Gamer:

"If you find real history a bit bland compared to glorious nonsense made up by strange British people then Warhammer is the Total War for you."

HA!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Cyrano

Pre-loaded, pre-patched and ready to hammer some stunties.

I am surprised it took me this long to figure out -- and I didn't figure it out, RPS made the point for me -- this is the first TW where they get to cast off the shackles of history and let the nonsense rain/reign.   

Now if the gyrocopters play "Ride of the Valkyries", we'll be set...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Nefaro

Quote from: Cyrano on May 21, 2016, 09:33:49 PM
Pre-loaded, pre-patched and ready to hammer some stunties.

I am surprised it took me this long to figure out -- and I didn't figure it out, RPS made the point for me -- this is the first TW where they get to cast off the shackles of history and let the nonsense rain/reign.   

Now if the gyrocopters play "Ride of the Valkyries", we'll be set...



Needs moar Stunty Door Gunners.




"How can you kill Gobbos?  Snotlings?"

"Easy.. you just don't lead 'em as much!"

bob48

Quote from: Nefaro on May 21, 2016, 06:36:43 PM
This guy says the campaign is wonderful.



You can really get your teeth into it.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

#262
Vampire Counts undead campaign..











In the short bits of campaign replays I've seen thus far, there doesn't look to be big bugs. 

Hopefully that extra month worth of polishing has paid off, and reduced the amount of bugs before release.   Since Sega/CA released it a week early to YouTube LP'ers, that is a good sign about it's condition.  Just like I pointed out with Pdox & Stellaris. 

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: Nefaro on May 21, 2016, 06:36:43 PM
This guy says the campaign is wonderful.



I still think it's going to be a bloody mess.

Nefaro

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on May 23, 2016, 02:10:11 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 21, 2016, 06:36:43 PM
This guy says the campaign is wonderful.

<vid>

I still think it's going to be a bloody mess.


That's the spirit!

O0

FlickJax

i am excited like xmas :)

Nefaro

Quote from: FlickJax on May 23, 2016, 03:55:24 PM
i am excited like xmas :)

Same.

After watching some of the campaign vids, I'm stoked.


Just wondering which Faction I want to start with.  Hrmm..  Chaos Warriors?  Vampire Counts?  Greenskins?   Hrmm.....

Which one are you Non-Sour-Pusses going with?

IronX

Me too: I cant wait. I'm not a Warhammer player, but this looks awesome. It's the first time I've pre-ordered a TW game.

Gusington

Still haven't bought it!!  :D
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

And me Gus - we are stronger together  O0
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people