Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FlickJax

can you do a combined campaign?  ie both sets of rosters on one large map?

Rayfer

In addition to the campaigns there is a very well done 'Custom Battles' feature allowing you to set up a single battle with a plethora of options, i.e. time limit, type of terrain, type of battle land/siege/ambush or subterranean, size of armies and allows you to play any of the factions pitted against any other.  I only have TW:W1 so I don't know how it works in the second iteration.

Gusington

I think it is the same.

My Norsca campaign is opposite of SDR's - everyone has declared war on me, mainly because I have been an asshole to them all.

But my campaign may end soon.

I got Warhammer II for the Dark Elves.  Come for the Norsca, stay for the Dark Elves...with chocolate sauce.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Elves are fruity.  Skaven are where it's at.  Here they are performing one of their dark rituals.

Gusington

^ I would like to give all of them spanking.

Dark elves are NOT fruity. They will kill you!

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Just played another couple of hours of Norsca...buffed out my army with some Regiments of Renown, and dismantled some of what was left of the neighboring empires. Almost everyone who declared war on me then sued for peace. Also completed my first Monstrous Arcanum quest with the same buffed army, and now I am 2/3 of the way to pleasing my god. FUN
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: FlickJax on February 03, 2018, 05:56:00 AM
can you do a combined campaign?  ie both sets of rosters on one large map?

Yes.

It's called the "Mortal Empires" campaign. 

When you own both TWWI & II, it unlocks in the TWWII campaign selection screen. 

Big map!  All the factions combined.   :bd:

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Gusington on February 03, 2018, 05:39:21 PM
^ I would like to give all of them spanking.

Dark elves are NOT fruity. They will kill you!


You can't spank the Skaven!  (Besides, I called dibs on the 2nd from the left...)

Even though those elves went all emo and goth and raided their mom's make-up drawer for eye shadow it doesn't disguise the underlying fruitiness.

FlickJax

Quote from: Nefaro on February 03, 2018, 09:16:42 PM
Quote from: FlickJax on February 03, 2018, 05:56:00 AM
can you do a combined campaign?  ie both sets of rosters on one large map?

Yes.

It's called the "Mortal Empires" campaign. 

When you own both TWWI & II, it unlocks in the TWWII campaign selection screen. 


Thanks Nef

Big map!  All the factions combined.   :bd:

Gusington

The dark elves are coming for you, SDR.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'll just put on some Morrisey and they'll get all angsty and depressed and start hanging around in coffee shops writing bad poetry and lamenting the fact that Bernie lost.

Gusington

I just don't see them that way. They seem more like the types that would pull your eyeballs out and skullf*ck you. For giggles.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I've always thought of Elves as happy little guys that live in trees and make cookies. I suppose Dark Elves would make evil cookies. Devil's Food maybe.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FarAway Sooner

Dark Elves have been going all down hill ever since Vault of the Drow (D3, for those of you who played 1st edition).  They worshipped a Spider Queen, for Pete's sake!  Elves worshipping spiders?  Just a bunch of fruits and nuts...

Silent Disapproval Robot

#1079
Bet they've got a sweet collection of Uriah Heep and Iron Maiden album covers though.