Main Menu

The Masterplan

Started by RooksBailey, August 11, 2015, 10:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RooksBailey

Darn my film noir addiction!  Now I am actively playing games about criminality.  ;D  I've even dusted off GTA IV!  :))

I downloaded the demo for Payday 2 yesterday and found my reaction was the same as it was for Payday 1: great game, but darn it! why doesn't it have a single player game to compliment the co-op?!   >:(  I hate co-op.  If PD2 just had some rudimentary way to give orders to your AI cohorts, this game would become a fantastic SP game as well.  Oh well.

In the course of perusing the PD2 forums I found others wanting the same thing.  That is when The Masterplan came up.  Just released in June, this seems to be a cross between Payday and Doorkickers.  Seems like just what I wanted!



Anybody give it a try?
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Nefaro

I've put it on a wishlist somewhere, but not sure how much time I'd put into it.  Sale bait.

RooksBailey

Quote from: Nefaro on August 12, 2015, 08:12:29 AM
I've put it on a wishlist somewhere, but not sure how much time I'd put into it.  Sale bait.

I was checking the forums and discovered that the game only has 20 non-randomized missions.  That will limit its replayability.  I hear the devs are working on a Steam workshop add-on, though.  Regardless, that cuts into its value for me.  I'm gonna wait for a sale, too.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway