The Pre-Friday Friday Thread

Started by Jarhead0331, August 13, 2015, 02:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tgb

Pike & Shot Campaigns, GalCiv 3, Armello, and perhaps The Viceroy if the promised interface fix appears.

Kushan

CMANO scenario editing, Diablo 3, Crusader Kings 2, with a little WoWS thrown in. I'm about half way through updating all of my Skyrim mods, so I might get around to starting a new character this weekend.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Sir Slash

I thought Friday WAS part of the weekend. So wine, women, and gaming in any particular order is the order. I'm still having fun building battleships in Rule The Waves and not having fun with DC: Case Blue Bitch-Slapping me around so maybe something of a break like going back to my unfinished Shogun 2 TW or MTW 2 games. Or find where I left my dog in Skyrim. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Looks like mostly World Of Warships and maybe some War Thunder for a flying alternative.




Quote from: Ubercat on August 13, 2015, 07:00:23 PM
With a title like Machine Gun, I thought they might have covered Jimmy Hendrix.


Mhmmm..   ^-^






MengJiao

Quote from: Kushan on August 13, 2015, 09:32:24 PM
CMANO scenario editing, Diablo 3, Crusader Kings 2, with a little WoWS thrown in. I'm about half way through updating all of my Skyrim mods, so I might get around to starting a new character this weekend.

Maybe some CMANO.  Definitely some RUS Gold and boardgames such as Courtrai 1302.

Anguille

Think i'll play Victor Vran for some action and Horizon for my 4x need (aiming for a galactic senate victory).

WallysWorld

CMBS PBEM
Playing the Canadian campaign in CMSF
Ageod's Civil War II
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Bison

Well if can get myself to stop watching youtube videos, I want to continue on with my Distant World campaign and play some SWTOR.

JasonPratt

Almost entirely MtG:Duels. Working on the last 'tutorial' campaign today. Will get seriously into deck building soon. (The deck-building wizard is interesting but I don't think I had enough cards unlocked to make it work very effectively in that part of the tutorial -- the deck ran too slow. But the wizard can be used only partially, or building can be completely manual, though I don't know about adjusting land balance manually yet.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MetalDog

Jason, I don't think I have you on Steam Friends.  Would love to get a little Duels in.


As promised, spent the weekend so far playing CK2.  Just inherited Castille from my grandmother.  I am now the King of Leon, Castille, and Aragon.  The Crusade has come to Hispania and I am ready to rock and roll!  Problem is, I am a legitimized bastard with a German wife and no blood heir.  I have a half sister, but, I've been building to this, for my current character to be in this EXACT position and now, my vassals strongly dislike me and I just had to divest myself of two Counties, to the two vassals that hate me least, in order to get under the Demesne penalty.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

sounds like a good one MD

i have rim worlded and sent a turn back to KyzBP so far - once junior is in bed i should get a turn out to JD for CMBS and ill have a little look at Call to Arms or redownload ARMA 3

JasonPratt

#26
Quote from: MetalDog on August 16, 2015, 12:58:51 PM
Jason, I don't think I have you on Steam Friends.  Would love to get a little Duels in.

Great! I'm Sabreman, I think. That's what it says when I comment on a thread on Steam anyway. I think in MTG:Duels it calls me that, too.

Just finished the final campaign tutorial, so I'm off to go be deckbuildin'...

(Anyone else is welcome to send a Steam friend request; just let me know so I'll know who you are, since Steam names and Grog names don't always match up.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Kushan

Other then my Command stream I've spent all of my time playing Crusader Kings 2.

I'm now firmly in control of the Duchy of Upper Burgundy. Succession laws are not what I would like, my youngest son inherits rather then the oldest, but its better then electoral succession. With further expansion north blocked by crown laws, I am now focusing on taking over lower Burgundy and working my way into Italy through Lombardy...I'm coming for you di Parmas :P
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

undercovergeek

Quote from: Kushan on August 16, 2015, 02:15:29 PM
Other then my Command stream I've spent all of my time playing Crusader Kings 2.

I'm now firmly in control of the Duchy of Upper Burgundy. Succession laws are not what I would like, my youngest son inherits rather then the oldest, but its better then electoral succession. With further expansion north blocked by crown laws, I am now focusing on taking over lower Burgundy and working my way into Italy through Lombardy...I'm coming for you di Parmas :P

pffft, we're Kings of Sicily and Dukes of Barcelona - bring it pee wee  :knuppel2:

JasonPratt

Okay, I sent Steam friend invites to everyone I recognized (unless I hadn't interacted with them much yet on forum). I'm inferring from the resemblance that the guy with MD's avatar is you, MD. ;)

Picked up Kushan immediately, yo!  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!