The Pre-Friday Friday Thread

Started by Jarhead0331, August 13, 2015, 02:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

...only because I really dig this song and have been listening to it over and over again.



I'll mostly be playing Subnautica, Call to Arms, Act of Aggression, Pike & Shot and ARMA 3 through the weekend.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

Ryse - Son of Rome and Attlia:TW. But I'm begnning to get into an rpg and horror mood...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Rugby all day Saturday and I've got my modelling to do. If I do play a game, I reckon it may well be either F1 2015 and practice at the Chinese Grand Prix or The Witcher III: Wild Hunt or Far Cry

But I reckon it'll be mostly modelling which I'm really enjoying at the minute.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

if i get chance to do anything there will be Rimworld in sandbox mode - no real baddies to contend with so i can expand and see a base in its glory and then switch baddies on and try again.

There will be some WitP AE PBEM now that ive found a suitable time slot in the day

Have a good weekend all

SirAndrewD

Going to break in my new A-Rated Python in Elite Dangerous. 

Also going to play some Mafia 2 because you guys made me buy that danged addictive time sink.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

undercovergeek

Quote from: SirAndrewD on August 13, 2015, 04:37:46 PM
Going to break in my new A-Rated Python in Elite Dangerous. 

Also going to play some Mafia 2 because you guys made me buy that danged addictive time sink.

ooo that too!

LongBlade

Tropico 5 for $10 on Steam until Aug 17th!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Toonces

If we're celebrating Friday early does that mean I can have wine tonight?  :)

I'm going all-in on FPS this weekend.  ARMA 3, ARMA 2 campaign, and Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising are all on the plate for sure.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Toonces on August 13, 2015, 05:04:30 PM
If we're celebrating Friday early does that mean I can have wine tonight?  :)

I'm going all-in on FPS this weekend.  ARMA 3, ARMA 2 campaign, and Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising are all on the plate for sure.

I've already had a Martini.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Toonces

Ok, that sounds like affirmative permission.  Bring on the wine!  And the women!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Ubercat

With a title like Machine Gun, I thought they might have covered Jimmy Hendrix.

Did anyone else notice that one of them looked an awful lot like Lionel Ritchie? 







:))
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Ubercat on August 13, 2015, 07:00:23 PM
With a title like Machine Gun, I thought they might have covered Jimmy Hendrix.

Did anyone else notice that one of them looked an awful lot like Lionel Ritchie? 







:))

It is Lionel Ritchie, dude. Its the Commodores!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bbmike

Next you'll be telling me Frank Zappa sang Valley Girl.  ::)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MetalDog

Hush your mouth!





Gaming will most likely be continuing my CK2 game as the King of Leon.  Anything after that?  Gravy.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob