Multiplayer on 7 Days to Die

Started by Swatter, August 30, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

-budd-

Don't know about the others but I'm cool with it, thx AT.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Flywheel

It would be a shame for all their effort being lost, but in it's present unplayable state I suppose it is already, so yes, give it a shot.
Hold my beer and watch this!

JasonPratt

I may pop back in this weekend if the server is being reset, and see what the new build looks like!  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Flywheel

I hope the server gets sorted because I simply love this game  there's so much more life in 7D2D than NMS...and they're DEAD!
Hold my beer and watch this!

ArizonaTank

Hi guys, server has been reinstalled.  It kept our save. 

Hope this helps.  If not, only next steps are:  full wipe then look at another server provider.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Flywheel

Well..it seemed OK for about five minutes and so went on the roof for some air and died of a bee sting. respawned on my bed and from that moment the lag kicked right back in.
See what the other survivors think when they come on.
Hold my beer and watch this!

Rekim

Hoping A15 will drop soon, which will require a restart.

Go for it AT.

-budd-

I'll try it out tonight let you know. Wonder why it changed all of a sudden.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rekim

I just logged into the server. Everything was peachy for the first minute or two. Then lag set in.

-budd-

Just tried, same story took about a minute longer but FPS bottomed out.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

ArizonaTank

Next thing to do is a full wipe...but that definitely takes out the save....

I am wondering if the size of the save is an issue.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

-budd-

are you thinking of trying a reset first? im fine with a wipe or reset, its unplayable as is.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

ArizonaTank

I already did the reset. 

Strangely, I am not having a problem myself...running OK, with only occasional slow downs.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

-budd-

i mean a reset to kill the save, new game. Dont think thats the issue as we've had longer games covering more days. It's weird my FPS in SP stays around 70.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

ArizonaTank

#794
Did a full wipe, changed the seed and restarted the server.  Try it now.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.