Multiplayer on 7 Days to Die

Started by Swatter, August 30, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

-budd-

post your coordinates, maybe you'll get visitors. the coordinates to Arizona safehouse is a few posts back.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rekim

#91
I wrote the coordinates down but forgot to bring them in to work with me tonight. Hub city is @ 0N,0W and my pad is 1Km SSW of that. I've raided everything within 2 Km (except the city) and need to move on to greener pastures, so there's really no point in tracking my hide down on purpose. If you happen to come a cross a gas station in the plains with a shit load of spikes you most likely have found it.

I will definitely send a Lat/Long when I start building a looting base next to the city. It is a difficult task as there is just so much more Zed traffic when close to town. Challenging conditions to build under.

-budd-

were not to far from the main city, i just died there. I'm going back the next day, i need an auger and i want my backpack ..welll back. Fuc**ng dogs got me.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rekim

ya the dogz do suck now that they make little to no noise as they approach. Good luck getting your backpack back.

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rekim

A solid looking fort. I assume the architect isn't a vegetarian judging by super-max like perimeter around everything but the corn field. What are the outer walls made of? Looks like dirt.

-budd-

In front is hay bales, the rest dirt. There's a pit with stakes, Arizona dug it with a stone shovel. That took some time. I haven't seen a hoard yet but he said it survived well when the hoard hit the fort. I'm gonna hit the city to look for an Auger, I found a gun shop but there was too many zombies in the city, cops,dogs and some new zombie i haven't seen before, travels like a monkey on all fours.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Rekim on December 24, 2015, 12:30:00 AM
A solid looking fort. I assume the architect isn't a vegetarian judging by super-max like perimeter around everything but the corn field. What are the outer walls made of? Looks like dirt.

Budd helped quite a bit.  Anyway, the last hoard managed to breach it....oh well....back to the drawing board.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Rekim

But...it obviously got you through the night. Time to rebuild and improve. Next horde will be bigger and meaner. This really is one of the best aspects of the game...it provides real motivation for building a better fort.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Rekim on December 24, 2015, 06:38:56 PM
But...it obviously got you through the night. Time to rebuild and improve. Next horde will be bigger and meaner. This really is one of the best aspects of the game...it provides real motivation for building a better fort.

Actually, a spider zombie crawled up to my walkway and killed me...then it was downhill from there.  But you are right, the game really forces you to constantly improve your fort.  So to stop spiders, I will put up barb wire and horizontal railings on the walls.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

-budd-

Looks like another update, says use saves at your own risk.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: -budd- on December 25, 2015, 10:07:36 AM
Looks like another update, says use saves at your own risk.

I was just on this morning.  But I was exploring to the east and saw some really extreme terrain.  Big cliffs, roads over cliffs, slivers of wasteland...big holes.  I wonder if it has been there, or is a result of the patch.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

-budd-

the pact notes said they worked on map random gen, why the saves might be funky. how this effects servers i have no idea, do you usually have to restart a server, i mean start over.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Bison

It's one of the minor irritants of 7 Days to Die.  You'll occasionally have to start your game world over due to patches doing funky things to your saved games.  I'd think the server game would be the same since it's just hosting the game client, unless the game client was held to an older version of the game.

Rekim

I vote for zombies run at night  O0