EA Gives out Red Alert 2 for free.

Started by jomni, September 15, 2015, 07:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Staggerwing

What's the catch? Do I have to let EA place a 2way RFID chip in my amygdala?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Note to NSA, Wing has somehow avoided his chip.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

 :o What? Wait... no... it's in there! I'm even humming the Agency Fight Song as I post this.   O:-)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

NSA tech support is on it's way, please stand by.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on September 15, 2015, 07:35:30 PM
NSA tech support is on it's way, please stand by.

How long is the flight from Bangalore?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 15, 2015, 07:37:13 PM
Quote from: mirth on September 15, 2015, 07:35:30 PM
NSA tech support is on it's way, please stand by.

How long is the flight from Bangalore?

They'll be beaming directly to your location.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

...............THIS WORKSTATION WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE...............THIS WORKSTATION WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE...............THIS WORKSTATION WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE...............THIS WORKSTATION WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE...............THIS WORKSTATION WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE...............THIS WORKSTATION WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE...............THIS WORKSTATION WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE...............THIS WORKSTATION WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE...............THIS WORKSTATION WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE...............THIS WORKSTATION WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE...............
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 15, 2015, 07:23:34 PM
What's the catch? Do I have to let EA place a 2way RFID chip in my amygdala?

You have to use Origin.

Staggerwing

Quote from: jomni on September 15, 2015, 08:46:30 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on September 15, 2015, 07:23:34 PM
What's the catch? Do I have to let EA place a 2way RFID chip in my amygdala?

You have to use Origin.

Too bad. I was hoping it was going to be the chip.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 15, 2015, 08:49:17 PM
Quote from: jomni on September 15, 2015, 08:46:30 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on September 15, 2015, 07:23:34 PM
What's the catch? Do I have to let EA place a 2way RFID chip in my amygdala?

You have to use Origin.

Too bad. I was hoping it was going to be the chip.

The chip is less invasive.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat