New expansion to Matrix's Command: Modern Naval /Air Operations

Started by RyanE, September 16, 2015, 02:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mikeck

I think it's time for someone to make a U.S. V Russia over Syrian airspace scenario
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

RyanE




Kushan

For everyone who missed the announcement during my stream yesterday, I'll be streaming Northern Inferno next Saturday!
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Dimitris

Command: Modern Operations
https://command.matrixgames.com/

Cyrano

I really should get around to learning the base game...that I bought during the SUMMER SALE...

This is entirely Doug's fault.  He is to blame.
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806



Capn Darwin

Need to get crackin' Cyrano. :knuppel2: More jeep killing goodness in on the way next month!  :smitten:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.


Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play


Huw the Poo

Quote from: Dimitris on September 30, 2015, 07:27:49 AM
Interesting you should mention that, considering some of the folks we're currently talking with.

Dimitris, might this be a reference to that chap who popped up on the Steam forum with a totally redesigned UI?  I read somewhere that one of the major roadblocks to porting CMANO is its dependence on Windows libs to draw the UI.