Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, September 19, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

I see the Saudi's are following us here now. Welcome guys! If you need us to make further recommendations to your Foreign Policy, just give us a heads up. And I'm available to be adopted into the Royal Family. I look great in white.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 12, 2015, 10:52:40 PM
I'm wondering why no Moslem nation has declared a Jihad against the infidel Russians for killing the Faithful. Everytime an American flies over a Moslem country they declare one against us. Where are the anti-Imperalism protesters? Why aren't Russian flags burning all over the Mid East? And why aren't their embassies being over run and looted? I'm beginning to think there's a double standard here. :o

You'll note that the overwhelmingly vast majority of the weapons & armed equipment most of those Mideast Muslims have been using for decades is Russian.   With some French and a smattering of Chinese/NK stuff.

Gusington

It took exactly 1:06 for the Russian jihad to begin on these boards.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!  Oh, wait. That's us isn't it?  :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

The Russians are the Little Satan.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 13, 2015, 06:10:04 PM
DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!  Oh, wait. That's us isn't it?  :-[

So you were active on Ashley Madison as well?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Let us not speak of this Ashley. My wife might be listening.  :buck2:

Centurion40

Quote from: pawelj on October 13, 2015, 09:30:21 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on October 12, 2015, 10:52:40 PM
I'm wondering why no Moslem nation has declared a Jihad against the infidel Russians for killing the Faithful. Everytime an American flies over a Moslem country they declare one against us. Where are the anti-Imperalism protesters? Why aren't Russian flags burning all over the Mid East? And why aren't their embassies being over run and looted? I'm beginning to think there's a double standard here. :o

Give it time.

Exactly what I was about to post.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Radical Shi'ites took over Iran.  That has made for an unpleasant time.

Radical Sunnis blew-up the World Trade Center and they make-up ISIS.  Enough said.

They seem to hate each other.  Who wants to get in the middle of that?

LongBlade

Just saw a report on TV that claims Cubans are now joining the Sovs in Syria.

Good thing we have such good relations with them!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Quote from: LongBlade on October 14, 2015, 01:47:59 PM

Maybe they're going to open a resort on the Med.  Their excursions in west Africa didn't work out so well for them, financially.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

WTF is this Red Dawn? Where are the Angolans?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 14, 2015, 02:24:42 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on October 14, 2015, 01:47:59 PM

Maybe they're going to open a resort on the Med.  Their excursions in west Africa didn't work out so well for them, financially.

They might be scouting for a chain of cigar stands.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Sir Slash

Somebody has to clean the Russians boots.