Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, September 19, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Yeah, I thought about a caveat for oil, but frankly I don't think that really matters.

Canada has lots of oil, and the only invasions you have to worry with from the US are Kardashian-related.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

Quote from: LongBlade on November 04, 2015, 04:17:35 PM
Canada has lots of oil, and the only invasions you have to worry with from the US are Kardashian-related.

If they take the Kardashians, we'll agree to keep the Bieb.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

Quote from: mirth on November 04, 2015, 04:19:59 PM

Hmmm.

That needs some serious discussion amongst the Groginatti.

Gusington

F that...the Bieb will require more concessions.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on November 04, 2015, 08:30:34 PM
F that...the Bieb will require more concessions.

Good point. Vancouver Island is pretty. And it has the highest frequency of Bigfoot sightings, so they can't relocate any Bigfeets before we get the island.

Arctic Blast

We're taking this as a signed and sealed guarantee. Canada will happily agree toe the deal. The Kardashians will be relocated to Nunavut and left to fend for themselves. We give them 3 days.

LongBlade

Quote from: Arctic Blast on November 04, 2015, 11:29:41 PM
We're taking this as a signed and sealed guarantee. Canada will happily agree toe the deal. The Kardashians will be relocated to Nunavut and left to fend for themselves. We give them 3 days.

Three days?

You Canadians are such friendly optimists.

I would introduce them to the local friendly fauna and let them know that the albino dogs are especially friendly right before winter.

Centurion40

Yeah, I thought about a caveat for oil, but frankly I don't think that really matters.

That's because, corporately & culturally speaking, we're the 51st State.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

No way.  There is only 1 Bieb, but the Kardashians are multiplying!

mirth

Quote from: Centurion40 on November 05, 2015, 08:16:38 AM

No way.  There is only 1 Bieb, but the Kardashians are multiplying!

I knew someone was going to see through that.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

pawelj

We have to remember that with Putin we are dealing with a scumbag of the worst kind. It is not out of the realm of possibilities that the plane was bombed by the Russians themselves with a bomb planted in Russia and enabled remotely in Egypt to appear it was planted there. If it was a ISIS/Al Qaeda plot, it just seem too quick after Russians started bombing in Syria to the any plot taking shape. I hate to indulge in conspiracy theories, but with Russkies, I wouldn't put it passed them.
"Britain and France had to choose between war and dishonour. They chose dishonour. They will have war." - Winston Churchill

Centurion40

Besides Bieb already causes all of his havoc in 'Merika, so there is no need for us to do shit!  ;) >:D  O:-)

Centurion40

Quote from: pawelj on November 05, 2015, 08:33:00 AM
We have to remember that with Putin we are dealing with a scumbag of the worst kind. It is not out of the realm of possibilities that the plane was bombed by the Russians themselves with a bomb planted in Russia and enabled remotely in Egypt to appear it was planted there. If it was a ISIS/Al Qaeda plot, it just seem too quick after Russians started bombing in Syria to the any plot taking shape. I hate to indulge in conspiracy theories, but with Russkies, I wouldn't put it passed them.

Yeah, it occurred to me as well.

Gusington

Reports are filtering out of CNN that Russia is expanding their Syria campaign so...maybe this bombing is a fabricated casus belli...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Awww, that polar bear just wants a Coke and a smile!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!